I picked up the Talk Clock app this mornig and am liking it so far. One problem though. In the alarm options there's an option for text to voice waking. Doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone have this issue and a fix??

Thanks
    05-19-11 02:09 PM
    I picked up the Talk Clock app this mornig and am liking it so far. One problem though. In the alarm options there's an option for text to voice waking. Doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks
    Did the same with me. I then installed another voice clock and the Talk Clock started working. Odd..Support just asked questions.

Tim
    05-19-11 02:30 PM
    What other voice clock did you install?
    05-19-11 02:51 PM

Thanks
    Are you connected to WiFi? It will not work if not connected.
    05-19-11 02:54 PM
    Not on WiFi right now but I was at the time I was trying to get it to work.
    05-19-11 03:02 PM
    Not on WiFi right now but I was at the time I was trying to get it to work.
    The app works perfectly fine for me. You can actually set the wake up phrase and also include time and weather. But you must be hooked-up to wifi for it to work! Also, do you have the updated version 1.5?
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-19-11 at 03:35 PM.
    05-19-11 03:22 PM
    I'm pretty sure I'm running the newest ner. as I just installed it this morning.
    05-19-11 03:36 PM
    Good morning and happy Friday!

Just a quick note regarding the text to voice issue posted about yesterday. The publisher sent out an update bringing the app up to ver. 1.5.2. Download and install and all your problems will melt away.

have a good one.
    05-20-11 09:21 AM
    I Have it also, works fine..BUT if you have your PB password protected, say after a half hour the password lock kicks in, in the morning when your alarm is going you have to insert password before you can shut off alarm ! hahahahaha annoying don't use talk clock anymore.
    05-20-11 09:25 AM
    I can see where that would be annoying. I don't have mine password protected so for me it's a non-issue.
    05-20-11 12:21 PM
    If you disable the password, under device Security, it will be fine for the night. We have no control of un-setting the password lock of the device.
    01-25-12 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD