Under Apps in New Arrivals is a new app called Tablet HD TV Pro and it is listed for $0.99. On its homepage it also lists for $0.99, but I get the summary before purchase it says $2.99 instead. So, which one is right?
    04-30-12 08:40 PM
    Whatever you agree to at purchase is what your gonna pay.
    04-30-12 10:04 PM
    Doent matter its just another lazy spinoff app trying to steal users from an already existing and far better app from the original developer on here.

Gotta love it.
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-30-12 11:51 PM
    Doent matter its just another lazy spinoff app trying to steal users from an already existing and far better app from the original developer on here.

Gotta love it.
    That's what I thought when I saw it in App World too... there's like 10 different variations of it.
    KermEd likes this.
    05-01-12 02:53 AM
    My advice - go for the cheapest in this case. Thats the guy who most likely built it out of passion
    05-01-12 11:12 AM
    Hey everyone! i got the free trial of this and all it did was send me to the website of the channel for me to watch videos they've uploaded already. Does the paid version let you watch live or does it once again just take you to the uploaded videos on the site? :s i wouldnt wanna pay 3 bucks for that..:S help!
    11-03-12 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD