Please, I have heavily used SugarSync ever since i saw it on the CB blog. With as much as I use it, it is too inconvenient to have to go through the browser to open files on the PB. I love the improvement on the current version allowing the 'My Sync' allowing me to sync to my blackberry, but it would be great it I could also conveniently edit from PB. Thru bridge would =awesomeness. Realtime update/sync of files...
    joesworld likes this.
    09-16-11 07:51 AM
    Any comments from the makers of SugarSync?
    Or anyone else in general?
    09-23-11 07:54 PM
    man...you have no idea! I too need SugarSync for the PB. I've been using the browser or saving whatever document to my phone from the PB and then using my phone to upload to SS.

(Writing this makes me realize, I only use my phone...well...for phone purposes and my PB for everything else. hmmmm)
    09-24-11 10:03 AM
    Any comments from the makers of SugarSync?
    Or anyone else in general?
    hit the link in my signature to tell the makers how much we want a dedicated app...
    09-26-11 11:41 AM
    sign me up too. i use sugarsync all the time and need a client.
    09-26-11 12:46 PM
    I would love a dedicated SugarSync app for the PB as well, but until it comes there seems to be a bit of a workaround via the bridge files function.

First -Whatever file you're interested in viewing in SugarSync you must open that file on your BB through the SugarSync app.
    Second - On your PB, through your bridge files function, navigate to device/home/user/SugarSync/httpfilecache. (At least this is the path I need to follow)

Whatever you've recently opened on your BB through the SugarSync app will be view-able on your PB through the bridge application. I'm unsure as to the edit-ability of documents through the PB to BB to SugarSync to everything else. What you're viewing is a cache folder file so I don't think it works for editing on PB. I've just done preliminary testing and the changes I make on the PB show up as changes in the BlackBerry SugarSync app but nothing has actually changed on my computer (where the file originates).

At least I'm able to view any pertinent document I wish on the PB. It's a start and it gets me by for now.
    10-07-11 08:20 PM
    +1 for SugarSync on PB!
    10-07-11 09:15 PM
    This would be great, hope they are working on it!
    10-08-11 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD