So after sideloading Sugarsync for Android on my Playbook 2.0 beta I logged in and synced my magic briefcase. Everything went smoothly except once the files are local there is no way to access them!

If you try and launch a word/excel document from Sugarsync the android player doesn't know how to pass the files to Documents to Go.

I tried looking for the files in Airbrowser but Airbrowser can't see any of the directories created by the Android apps.

Any suggestions?
    10-27-11 02:49 PM
    For files to be read in native Playbook apps, try moving it, using Astro File Manager, to sdcard/downloads and then try opening it from there.
    10-27-11 04:22 PM
    You can also use the file browser from cyanogenmod - that's what I've been using.
    10-27-11 04:31 PM
    For files to be read in native Playbook apps, try moving it, using Astro File Manager, to sdcard/downloads and then try opening it from there.
    Thanks! Astro file manager is much better than air browser. Maybe in the future RIM can let documents to go use files in any directory! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 06:56 PM
    Anychance someone can share the sugarsync bar file? Looks like sugarsync just launched a new version for android so I am not sure if anyone is going to create a bar file anyways.

I tried to create one, but I am having issues signing the file.

Thanks!

rahim
    01-13-12 05:07 PM
    Try the Misc directory as I showed here .

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ox-etc-684250/
    01-13-12 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD