I've had my playbook since July with no problems at all.....until today. I was reading my bridged email when the program suddenly shut down to a black screen and then started to reload .....then shut down....reload etc. I've tried shutting it down, hard reset (I think after about 100 screen shots) but nothing seems to help. It still starts to load then goes black, in an endless loop. All of the other bridge apps load and work fine.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    John
    03-13-12 01:43 PM
    I had that same thing happen before, the only thing that worked was restoring a previous backup and that cured it competeley. If you don't have a backup, then most likely a security wipe at least or a debrick/OS reinstall will have to be done.
    03-13-12 01:54 PM
    If you mean that the messages don't open but flash on and off there is a thread herehttp://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-apps-games-f243/bridge-messages-app-flashing-endlessly-650688/ I have this issue and rim know about it and it will be fixed at some point in the future but don't hold your breath.
    03-13-12 03:04 PM
    Thanks very much...I was afraid I would have to do the reload thing....the only backup i've done is back in September obviously before OS2...will this matter???
    03-13-12 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD