I've tweeted at the devs countless times to bring this to PB. It is one of the few things I use my PC for still, does the android bar work flawlessly on 2.0 beta??
    01-29-12 02:21 PM
    I dont understand the need for an app for a webpage that I can visit with my PB browser with no issues at all. For example I never, and I mean never ever, use the youtube app, so an app for stumbleupon would be useless for me... Remember that with th PlayBook you have access to all the Internet, not just the 40% of it, like on other devices.
    01-29-12 04:59 PM
    I understand the no use of the YouTube app..but can you explain how does one use Stumblupon with out an app or an extension? :-S?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-29-12 05:43 PM
    I don't subscribe but what happens when you go to www.stumbleupon.com and sign in?
    Last edited by pmccartney; 01-29-12 at 08:17 PM.
    01-29-12 05:50 PM
    I don't subscribe but what happens when you go to stumblupon.com and sign in?
    Took me to a dodgy site that said I am today's winner, but http://www.stumbleupon.com/ works. Some of the icons are a bit small so an app might help with that.
    01-29-12 06:04 PM
    Yes, ok, I mis-spelled the link (like the thread title).
    The site does work without an app though?
    01-29-12 08:16 PM
    Yes, ok, I mis-spelled the link (like the thread title).
    The site does work without an app though?
    StumbleUpon.com does work in your PB browser with no issues at all. I'm a regular user of the site on my PlayBook.
    01-31-12 07:56 AM
    stumbleupon, on the android player from market place, or he .bar works great.
    01-31-12 10:08 AM
    Downloaded an APK of the Android app, then I checked compatability and it looked good so I repackaged it. If you've got the developer 2.0 beta it should work for you as it works fine for me, if not I guess you'll have to wait for the official version or upgrade now to the beta.
    If you don't know how to sideload the apps over USB, here's how: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...indows-619796/.
    Download here: StumbleUpon-93.bar
    Enjoy!

P.S if there's anyone with an app world upload capability, feel free to use this, just let me know as I think it'd be way cool and would want to see it up on app world. :P
    sushistew and AOBeta like this.
    01-31-12 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD