This app is probably for a very limited crowd that understand the Student's T Statistical Model but here it is : Buy Student's T-Distribution - Download Student's T-Distribution - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

This app does 3 things with regards to the statistical model for the Student's T Distribution:
    1) Hypothesis Testing
    2) Calculates Confidence Intervals
    3) Looks Up P-Values for the t-distribution (including a t-table chart)

The p-values used only include degrees of freedom for 1-30, (even values between 32-50), 55, 60, 65, 70, 80, 100 and greater than 100 (Gaussian).

If you are wondering about what I'm talking about click here: Student's t-distribution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    04-10-12 12:19 AM
    For clarification, the t-chart, which I have seen from the screenshots, the values running across the top are the actual comulative prob, i.e., t.95, t.975, and so forth?

Also, which t-tests are included in this app? To clarify, can the app also do an independent t-test and a dependent t-test (t-test for repeated measures or paired-sample t-test depending on which textbook you are using) or is it simply for one-sample t-test?
    04-10-12 01:53 AM
    For clarification, the t-chart, which I have seen from the screenshots, the values running across the top are the actual comulative prob, i.e., t.95, t.975, and so forth?
    yup
    Also, which t-tests are included in this app? To clarify, can the app also do an independent t-test and a dependent t-test (t-test for repeated measures or paired-sample t-test depending on which textbook you are using) or is it simply for one-sample t-test?

This is a bit more 'simple' than that.. you just enter the estimator mean and standard deviation and it calculates the discrepancy measure (d = mean / sd) and uses the p-value previous defined by the user and tells you if it is greater or less than it. So you will have to had calculated the standard deviation and mean prior to entering it into this app.. I know this is 'limited' functionality but I want to keep it simple (so that I dont have to add in error checking functionalities). If there is interest ofcourse i'll add more functionalities to it, start with a better ui !

Screen shots attached

Darlaten likes this.
    04-10-12 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD