Thanks a lot for this update . Have not tried the subtitles yet, but the audio quality is wayy better now! Just remuxed a music DVD and it sounds great!
    05-10-12 11:29 AM
    I like this program! But would it be technically possible to add codecs (for .rm and suchlike files) to play them on the fly, like VLC, etc. on the pc?
    05-10-12 07:46 PM
    Discovered a small problem with the Download function of a remuxed MKV movie. When downloading it opens the browser and I get a download file of 1.5GB while the movie is 5+ gb on the server. When playing the movie it goes fine for the first +- 20 minutes and then it stops. So it only downloads a part of the movie
    05-11-12 05:52 AM
    Discovered a small problem with the Download function of a remuxed MKV movie. When downloading it opens the browser and I get a download file of 1.5GB while the movie is 5+ gb on the server. When playing the movie it goes fine for the first +- 20 minutes and then it stops. So it only downloads a part of the movie
    Probably because the browser is limited to 2GB downloads.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    05-11-12 06:34 AM
    Probably because the browser is limited to 2GB downloads.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    It could be the limit of the browser or lost network connection while downloading. I'll make a test this weekend.
    05-18-12 12:32 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD