Does anyone know of streaming Asian drama apps for Playbook? For iOS there are a ton of pretty good, legal, free ones, including Crunchyroll and Viki. I'm not saying i'm addicted to kdrama, but... Ya know...
    04-25-12 09:45 AM
    Well, I sideloaded the Crunchyroll app onto my PB and it works great. I get to have my Naruto fix.

For Korean drama (I love me some kdrama as well), just go to Watch popular Korean dramas for free, the best of kdramas. They also have a Android app, but I haven't tried it.
    victorshikhman and hpulley like this.
    04-25-12 11:10 AM
    check out Tablet TV app in the appworld
    It's a paid app (like 1.99?) but a great app that basically links you to lots and lots of streaming sites INCLUDING crunchyroll and (i forget what it was called) kdrama!
    It's a native app and the dev continues to update and add more sites frequently!
    other streaming access like ABC, NBC, ComedyCentral, etc...

Also access to canadian, euro, turkish and other channels aswell.
    victorshikhman and hpulley like this.
    04-25-12 12:02 PM
    check out Tablet TV app in the appworld
    It's a paid app (like 1.99?) but a great app that basically links you to lots and lots of streaming sites INCLUDING crunchyroll and (i forget what it was called) kdrama!
    It's a native app and the dev continues to update and add more sites frequently!
    other streaming access like ABC, NBC, ComedyCentral, etc...

Also access to canadian, euro, turkish and other channels aswell.
    Yeah, the kdrama site within the Tablet TV app is for dramafever.com (the same link I listed above).
    04-25-12 01:50 PM
    TabletTV might still be on $0.99 sale too.
    04-25-12 03:26 PM
    This is what my wife watches. If you don't read Japanese, Google Translate might work on it so you can tell what you are clicking on.

Youtube
    05-01-12 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD