I just wanted to let everyone know about a game called str8ts. Ever since I saw the inventor on Dragon's Den I've been playing this over sudoku.

I had no luck searching for it in app world and actually contacted the guy who made it about possibly making it for playbook. To my surprise he replied it was on it already.

Well scrolling through 500+ apps in the puzzle section I finally found it. Please if you like sudoku and take a few minutes to learn the game I'm sure you'll love str8ts.

I just want to note that I have ZERO affiliation with this app. I am sick of all the !/':+( jigsaw and book apps though and the dev that is releasing those should be banned and receuve a class action suit from us for aggravated assault and torture. Lol

P.S. Funny how now that I bought it it actually shows up in an app world search
    01-15-12 05:13 PM
    yay for dragons den, lol
    01-15-12 05:27 PM
    I'm glad you elaborated that this game is a puzzle game. It sounded like like a game for straight people. Granted, I wrote the great folks at Grindr about making their app for BB7 and playbook, but they're too busy making apps for str8ts! Oh well. I'll try the game anyway!
    Darlaten likes this.
    01-15-12 09:33 PM
    Buy Str8ts - Download Str8ts - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World Here's a link to save time and having to go hunting for it. Always good when you can link it.
    01-15-12 10:07 PM
    I bought Str8ts based on this review, even if it was posted a few months ago. Knowing that at least a few other people on these forums have played it, I have a question.

I played through the first default puzzle and it was fun. But once I completed it, I couldn't figure out how to go to a new puzzle. None of the buttons do it, there's no swipe-down menu, I've tried tapping and swiping all over the screen. Assuming that previous posters weren't content buying the game to play the same board over and over, what am I missing?

Many thanks for any help.
    04-17-12 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD