Hi All,

We just wanted to let you know that weve just released the latest update of StockPulse V 1.0.7.

Just to give you a brief, StockPulse lets you keep track of your stock and investment portfolio in a very organized fashion. It supports all the major stock exchanges around the globe like NSE, BSE, NASDAQ, DOW JONES etc.

Existing Features:

Create a portfolio with all the stocks which you own
    Keep track of your overall portfolio's gain and loss with color coded indicators
    Get detailed stock information including technical charts for over five years
    Switch between different chart types (Line, Candlestick & Bar) and scale types (Linear, Log)
    Track and analyze stocks by their historic quotes
    Get latest news on stocks you own
    Add stocks you'd like to watch to a Watchlist and track their performance and news related to them

Updates in V 1.0.7:

Support for previously unsupported indices such as DJI
    Major Indices like DJI, S&P 500 and several others have been added
    Support for Pounds as currency (GBP instead of Pence) in London Stock Exchange (LSE) stocks
    Few performance enhancements and bug fixes

You can read more about StockPulse and download it here.

Please feel free to email us at bbsupport [at] xlabz [.] com with your feedback and suggestions.
    02-06-12 03:09 AM
    Emailed Xlabz support in January and got a response on the 17th Jan saying they would update within 3 weeks and solve my GBP currency issue.

This update has come on time with the required fix, great customer support, Thank you Xlabz
    XLabz likes this.
    02-06-12 07:29 AM
    Very nice.

Just a nit pick. You should probably do a screen shot with RIMM as the stock and not AAPL. Just sayin'.
    02-06-12 07:39 AM
    I have this app, great piece of software. Btw, did you manage to fix the screen orientation problem? I would sometimes start the program in landscape but the app would show as portrait.. Thanks, waiting for the groovynote update as well.
    02-06-12 08:10 AM
    Looks like Google's stock to me. But whatever. Thanks for the update. Was waiting for this for a while. Really like the app, even though it was a bit expensive. But it works very well and I agree that support was helpful. Last update fixed some of the issues I was having.
    XLabz likes this.
    02-06-12 11:51 AM
    Nice to see you guys here in CB! Let me say that I am quite happy about that performance update for ProInsights!

I was considering getting this app, but I got a question: Can I track VALE3.SA, VALE4.SA, PETR3.SA, PETR4.SA and BBAS3.SA with it? You know, companies from Brasil, mostly.
    02-06-12 12:44 PM
    To throw in my 2 cents, I bought this app and a few other stock apps and StockPulse is the best of the apps I have used. The interface is great and its the only one I have found that can support my entire portfolio. Great app.
    XLabz likes this.
    02-06-12 12:58 PM
    Emailed Xlabz support in January and got a response on the 17th Jan saying they would update within 3 weeks and solve my GBP currency issue.

This update has come on time with the required fix, great customer support, Thank you Xlabz
    We are glad this update solved your issue.
    02-07-12 05:03 AM
    Very nice.

Just a nit pick. You should probably do a screen shot with RIMM as the stock and not AAPL. Just sayin'.
    We didn't want too many red items on the portfolio screenshot. Just kiddin'
    02-07-12 05:06 AM
    I have this app, great piece of software. Btw, did you manage to fix the screen orientation problem? I would sometimes start the program in landscape but the app would show as portrait.. Thanks, waiting for the groovynote update as well.
    The orientation issue was there is the initial version but that got fixed a long time back. Can you please verify once more and let us know.

The update to Groovy Notes is on the way too. Now supports portrait mode too.
    02-07-12 06:45 AM
    Nice to see you guys here in CB! Let me say that I am quite happy about that performance update for ProInsights!

I was considering getting this app, but I got a question: Can I track VALE3.SA, VALE4.SA, PETR3.SA, PETR4.SA and BBAS3.SA with it? You know, companies from Brasil, mostly.
    Most of these are supported except for VALE4.SA. I think there is no stock called VALE4.SA as this wasn't listed on Yahoo finance either. There were VALe3.SA, VALE5.SA, and some more. Others are supported.
    02-07-12 06:47 AM
    i have this for my stocks. very nice.

i'm hoping to see a version or theme that renders the indices in a more graphic way, like as is shown on the stockpulse logo. that would look sweet, even making me feel better about looking at my RIM stock.
    02-07-12 10:20 AM
    Most of these are supported except for VALE4.SA. I think there is no stock called VALE4.SA as this wasn't listed on Yahoo finance either. There were VALe3.SA, VALE5.SA, and some more. Others are supported.
    My bad! VALE5.SA!

Oh damn... Guess I'll have to buy yet another of your apps....
    XLabz likes this.
    02-07-12 10:24 AM
    Are you guys planning on native, "Cascaded" versions of your apps?

I can see RIM promoting you if you do. Just imagine how awesome these two apps (StockPulso and ProInsights) would be if there were making use of Cascades...
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-13-12 at 07:59 AM.
    02-13-12 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD