It`s hard to believe that playbook described as a "business tool" doesn`t have a decent stock tracker.

Since, there`s no good stock tracker for playbook. I have started using Stockhouse.com
    I`ll alternate btw this one and google, but I find SH a bit better.

I still would love to have a nice app that`s customized for the screen, iphone has CNBC that works great but android`s version sucks.

I also use QFolio but it doesn`t track TSX and TSXV.

Hopefully, Questrade will have their app up and running soon.

hope this helps
    03-05-12 09:57 PM
    There is the Nasdaq app and one other as well. No major brokers supporting it. I have tried to get Interactive Brokers to convert their android app but no luck so far.
    03-05-12 11:50 PM
    03-06-12 03:08 AM
    It`s hard to believe that playbook described as a "business tool" doesn`t have a decent stock tracker.

Since, there`s no good stock tracker for playbook. I have started using Stockhouse.com
    I`ll alternate btw this one and google, but I find SH a bit better.

I still would love to have a nice app that`s customized for the screen, iphone has CNBC that works great but android`s version sucks.

I also use QFolio but it doesn`t track TSX and TSXV.

Hopefully, Questrade will have their app up and running soon.

hope this helps
    See if you like this: Buy StockPulse - Stock and Equity Tracker for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download StockPulse - Stock and Equity Tracker for BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    03-06-12 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD