Today, I beat BEACHER for the first time. I'm so exited. wooohooooo...
    Attached Thumbnails Stick Tennis-uploadfromtaptalk1351847869009.jpg  
    11-02-12 04:18 AM
    Anyone know how to do a Lob shot?
    Bleacher is probably the equivalent of Mike Tyson in Punch-Out. Just a monster in every way.
    11-02-12 01:10 PM
    I finally started beating beacher on a consistent basis the key is to make sure u return his serves which can seem impossible sometimes but once u get him running side to side after a while he runs to the net then I do a drop shot right to him and he always seems to do the same that opens up one side of the court I found as long as you don't give up any of your sets he becomes fairly average in the mid rounds and makes a lot of mistakes
    11-02-12 01:55 PM
    I got my PB for a lot of reasons.........game I was looking for. Great job. Going back to kick some more tennis a**.
    11-02-12 03:49 PM
    Anyone know how to do a Lob shot?
    I am still trying to figure this out. Anyone?

Would be really handy to know.
    11-02-12 07:01 PM
    I am still trying to figure this out. Anyone?

Would be really handy to know.
    Just swipe top to bottom instead of bottom to top. And on a side note, I finally did it, skunked him. Seriously took this long to do it, since my last pic in this thread. And even before that. I've never had a game challenge me this much in my life lol, loved it. Even did that well with only 3 ace's, strange lol.

Stick Tennis-img_00000028.jpg
    11-03-12 01:22 AM
    Just swipe top to bottom instead of bottom to top.
    Isn't top to bottom a drop shot?
    11-03-12 10:59 AM
    yes its drop shot, I have not yet found the exact way to do a loft but at times I see it happening.
    11-03-12 12:29 PM
    Depends on what you're returning. Can't just do a huge lob shot, depends on timing and how fast the ball's coming at you and luck and it might happen. Oh and getting questioned by someone who hasn't aced ole Willy is comical
    11-03-12 01:30 PM
    Considering many users can not make the in app purchase, and on stick sports support page, they have written that RIM is working on it(which I guess, may take time). Why not we create a separate thread of interested members in buying it and than send it to stick sports. To convince them to bring a separate 2$ app, with all tournaments open by default.
    11-07-12 01:51 AM
    yesssssssssssssssssss!! Today, i made a cleen sweep against Beacher. I downloaded this game on 13th of october. I've beaten him atleast 30 times before. But, for the first time, I've beaten him by 6-0.
    11-10-12 03:35 PM
    yesssssssssssssssssss!! Today, i made a cleen sweep against Beacher. I downloaded this game on 13th of october. I've beaten him atleast 30 times before. But, for the first time, I've beaten him by 6-0. That's really cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Stick Tennis-uploadfromtaptalk1352583358720.jpg  
    11-10-12 03:36 PM
    If anyone wants a real challenge, try playing in the french open as Alexandr Dolgopolov. See if you can beat Novak Djokovic in the first round. The best I have done is 4-6. Alexandr Dolgopolov isn't that good (weak serve, misses shots, hits the net and fires wide even if you time your swing perfectly). Djokovic is crazy fast and gets to everything. Shots that Beacher misses Djokovic will get to.
    11-15-12 11:45 AM
    If anyone wants a real challenge, try playing in the french open as Alexandr Dolgopolov. See if you can beat Novak Djokovic in the first round. The best I have done is 4-6. Alexandr Dolgopolov isn't that good (weak serve, misses shots, hits the net and fires wide even if you time your swing perfectly). Djokovic is crazy fast and gets to everything. Shots that Beacher misses Djokovic will get to.
    Done that. Beat the "joker" 6-2. I agree very challenging to take a lower seed and knock off the top seeds. I have taken all the 16 seeds and defeated the #1's for all the slams. Would love to be able to play against others online, I would pay for that. Great game!!!!!!
    11-15-12 10:58 PM
    Done that. Beat the "joker" 6-2. I agree very challenging to take a lower seed and knock off the top seeds. I have taken all the 16 seeds and defeated the #1's for all the slams. Would love to be able to play against others online, I would pay for that. Great game!!!!!!
    what is EMP Shockwave in NOVA 2 HD?? (it is used to close discharge doors. how to do that) ???
    11-16-12 01:11 PM
    Nice! What was your secret? I'm finding this matchup to be way more difficult than beating Beacher.
    11-16-12 01:55 PM
    Stick Cricket in app world now!
    adi_vastava likes this.
    11-18-12 07:03 AM
    Stick Cricket in app world now!
    Nice, its different than the originql. Good going stick sports. Now just give me an optkon to pay for the tennis app in full from appworld.

wow this game is heavy or what? Finally my PB is lagging, especially in that super 60 secs. It could be poor port perhaps as the game does not looks heavy.
    Last edited by adi_vastava; 11-18-12 at 08:36 AM.
    11-18-12 08:22 AM
    Finally beat Djokovic 6-2 today. I figured out a few more tricks for playing. Now if they could only fix the issue with in app purchases. I want to see Dolgopolov win a grand slam!
    11-18-12 09:36 PM
    Howzit bro!!!!!!! I beat willy bleacher 6-1 for tips on how to win reply to this message and just ask me.
    12-21-12 04:38 AM
    Stick Tennis-screenshot_2013-01-17-23-39-57.jpg

i have beeten him 6-1 so many times but this time i got him. yo yo
    01-21-13 12:12 AM
    Need small help from the experts here.
    1) when I play in training mode everything is great but whenever I play World Domination my shots tend to fall outside the court , sometimes its very annoying when it happens after a long rally.

What am I doing wrong and how can I ensure my shots stay within the court.

2) Is there any tips regarding serve especially to get ace

Playing from smart phone on android platform
    07-12-13 03:41 AM
    Stick Tennis forever!
    07-12-13 04:42 AM
    Wow this game is addictive. Anyone figured out how to do a lob shot?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro
    03-27-14 08:26 AM
49 12