Hello all,
    I've bought Stereotube for my PB to at last be able to create and use playlists.
    But I do not understand at all how the shuffle option works... I click on a song, it plays, shuffle is on, repeat is on and the next song is... the same one. What I want is to be able to listen to the same playlist over and over, in no particular order.
    So if someone could explain to me how this works, or IF it works...
    Thanx in advance for your help
    02-28-13 05:15 AM
    I'm not sure but maybe the "REPEAT" option stalls it on ONE song. Turn that off and see what happens. But, then the playlist will probably NOT "repeat" when it reaches the end - speculation on my part.
    02-28-13 11:06 AM
    Hello,
    I tried without the REPEAT option, but got the same problem. Either the same song is replayed once, or the list just stops and I have to pick up another song that will be played once or twice, but no other.
    03-01-13 03:36 AM
    I'd suggest contacting the developer using the support info.
    03-01-13 10:45 AM
    I had a similar issue once, my problem was I changed the directory of the song in the playlist. had to start a new one. it migth be that or sometimes it just repeats the same song, I guess its not a very advanced shuffle but works most of the time.
    03-01-13 08:42 PM
    Hello,
    You don't need to keep the Repeat option enabled, it means to repeat the current song only. The playlist will start over when it reaches the end anyway. The "Shuffle" option sometimes select the current song playing - it randomly selects a song and it may select the same one again, that's why it might seem to not work properly..
    03-15-13 07:46 AM