I recently bought the Stellarium app, but after two seconds of running the app...it just freezes. I'm on OS 2.1 BETA.

Is this app working for you guys on OS 2.1 beta?
    10-01-12 01:22 PM
    No I also noticed that the beta breaks it.
    10-01-12 06:19 PM
    I'm on the official release of 2.1 and the app still crashes. DARN!

How do i get a refund now?
    10-03-12 01:21 PM
    I've emailed them, still no response since Monday on any support for the freezing. I guess we all give it a week, if there is no notification of an update, we all file a refund with Paypal, which I'm sure will get blackberry/stellarium attention.

We can individually file a dispute for a transaction as we haven't received a working product as described for the price given. Paypal are very quick at resolving these issues.
    10-03-12 02:21 PM
    10-04-12 03:58 PM
    how about giving the developer a chance to fix it. its been a whole 24 hours. wow.
    10-04-12 04:15 PM
    I haven't been able to get it working since the official upgrade. (It did work before). It may just bethat it has to recalulate the GPS. When I closed it and did a reboot and then opened it up again, I got more buttons to work... So, I'll do some more re-boots to see if it will settle down and get to working.
    10-05-12 12:46 AM
    I've already got reply from the developer: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...8/#post7660548
    rupam95, jafobabe and BB-Marcus like this.
    10-05-12 01:07 AM
    I've already got reply from the developer: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...8/#post7660548
    Can you let us know the outcome please, I sent a message but that was only last night so I don't expect a reply for a few days or more.
    10-06-12 06:16 AM
    Can you let us know the outcome please, I sent a message but that was only last night so I don't expect a reply for a few days or more.
    >There is backward incompatibility issue in the latest OS update. RIM and the Developer are working on resolving it. He's sorry for the inconvenience.'>
    quattrojames likes this.
    10-08-12 06:53 PM
    >There is backward incompatibility issue in the latest OS update. RIM and the Developer are working on resolving it. He's sorry for the inconvenience.'>
    Many thanks for the update.
    10-10-12 04:40 PM
    Did he give any idea of timescale until it's fixed?
    10-11-12 08:32 AM
    Anyone have an update from the developer? I thought they would have the fix complete this past week. This is clearly a well thought out app, I would hate to see it borked by 2.1.
    10-14-12 11:10 AM
    My favorite app is broken
    10-14-12 02:22 PM
    OMG, this little tweaking is taking forever!!!

That's it, i want my refund.
    10-16-12 10:37 PM
    OMG, this little tweaking is taking forever!!!

That's it, i want my refund.
    I agree. I emailed the developer three days ago and have heard nothing. I thinks it's time to apply for a refund and look elsewhere. I'll cut anyone some slack, but communication is paramount.
    10-21-12 03:53 PM
    I noticed that the app is no longer available on app world?

I emailed the developer a couple of days ago, he said he was on it. However, what does it mean that the app is no longer there?
    10-28-12 10:32 PM
    What in 2.1 could have affected this app so much?
    10-29-12 12:32 AM
    I would guess, out of respect to potential new customers, that while the developer is fixing the app, he doesn't want anybody else to download and pay for an app that's currently broken. I suspect that he'll put it back up once it's fixed.
    11-07-12 06:04 PM
    I agree. I emailed the developer three days ago and have heard nothing. I thinks it's time to apply for a refund and look elsewhere. I'll cut anyone some slack, but communication is paramount.
    Not to hijack this thread but if you are looking for another app while you wait. Try What's app it does the same thing and is well supported, it's a native app and can be found in app world.
    11-07-12 07:05 PM
    Not to hijack this thread but if you are looking for another app while you wait. Try What's app it does the same thing and is well supported, it's a native app and can be found in app world.
    I'm rather partial to this other sky map but I think that its name is "What's up".
    11-07-12 07:56 PM
    I'm rather partial to this other sky map but I think that its name is "What's up".
    Oops sorry I messed up yes "What's up". Btw great app Buzz.
    11-07-12 08:12 PM
    I sent the developer a message but he never responded. I guess this application is dead after the OS update? It was a nice little application, can't figure out why he doesn't do something to fix it!
    11-13-12 11:08 AM
    I think it's downright rude to not even acknowledge emails, I wish I had never wasted my money on it now.
    11-13-12 01:54 PM
    Anyone hear any news on this?
    11-25-12 09:54 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD