I would like to have a functional Stellarium app, as far as I know it still works on my computer. Maybe if the developer can keep us updated whether good or bad news then we (or I), would be able to make a better decision as what to do. Just my opinion.
    12-17-12 07:44 AM
    I would like to have a functional Stellarium app, as far as I know it still works on my computer. Maybe if the developer can keep us updated whether good or bad news then we (or I), would be able to make a better decision as what to do. Just my opinion.
    For what it's worth, the developers of the PC version are not the same people who have ported the app to various mobile platforms. See the top of the official Stellarium website for a list of supported platforms. Also for what it's worth, your question has been asked/answered many times in the support forum at ths site. Here is one such thread https://answers.launchpad.net/stella...uestion/210250. It's also interesting that other threads in this support forum complain that the version in iTunes is missing in action too.

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a way to contact the numbered Ontario corporation listed as the vendor for the PB app. I can understand your frustration but I doubt that the person or persons responsible for this disappearance are reading this forum. I have been on the receiving end of this frustration, having received two reviews expressing bitter complaints.
    12-17-12 12:48 PM
    you've been quiet for a while - wondered what happened to my favourite what's up developer!
    12-18-12 07:22 PM
    For what it's worth, the developers of the PC version are not the same people who have ported the app to various mobile platforms. See the top of the official Stellarium website for a list of supported platforms. Also for what it's worth, your question has been asked/answered many times in the support forum at ths site. Here is one such thread https://answers.launchpad.net/stella...uestion/210250. It's also interesting that other threads in this support forum complain that the version in iTunes is missing in action too.

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a way to contact the numbered Ontario corporation listed as the vendor for the PB app. I can understand your frustration but I doubt that the person or persons responsible for this disappearance are reading this forum. I have been on the receiving end of this frustration, having received two reviews expressing bitter complaints.
    Just patiently waiting. My post was intended for other op's who have decided to get the refund. I know it's their right to get the refund if that's what they want to do, but for me I'll wait it out. I registered and have posted on the support forum of said site, and I'm just going to wait it out. Thanks for replying. For me it's neither good or bad news, I just like to stay informed.
    12-18-12 07:39 PM
    Same problem started in october been using "whats up", instead. anyword? heard 4.0 is coming, just waiting for approval. ? Would like too use this app. At less Whats Up still work's
    12-18-12 07:49 PM
    Load it back up! Stellarium works again!
    12-19-12 09:38 PM
    Tried it again this morning and it froze up. Thought it was fixed with the update. It let me zoom in on Saturn last night.
    12-20-12 08:52 PM
    It's been months since Stellarium stopped working. Stellarium still crashes on PB OS 2.1.x.xxxx (most recently tested 2.1.0.1526). Would it be fair to request a refund from the developer via BlackBerry? It did work at one point and I got to use it about a dozen times. Does the original purchase price imply continued maintenance when an OS upgrade breaks the software?
    03-05-13 04:46 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD