Docs to go is deffo already on the pb as is the kindle app, both of which I would like.

I haven't heard or seen any discussion about it but native handwriting recognition or a pen/stylus type writing ability is a hope of mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 06:18 PM
    GAMES :P
    if there was anything that got me pissed off when i got my torch, it was the lack of good, functional, free games.
    01-09-11 08:09 PM
    Mobireader definetly

01-10-11 01:48 AM
    Dont forget about farmville! :-)

01-11-11 04:27 AM
    Stair Dismount. I have played it on my Nieces ipod touch a couple times and it is awesome.
    01-11-11 12:41 PM
    for anyone who wants slingplayer, keep in mind there is a free flash version you can use anytime (I think)
    01-11-11 12:45 PM
    Docs to go is deffo already on the pb as is the kindle app, both of which I would like.

I haven't heard or seen any discussion about it but native handwriting recognition or a pen/stylus type writing ability is a hope of mine.

I have never used a reader or a reader app for that matter but was hoping for something that the stand alone readers have.

Can these apps render a .pdf document so that you it looks like paper. The sony reader does this from what I have read. I have a lot of work documents that I would like to read and the paper type background would be a huge plus.
    01-11-11 01:02 PM
    I never understand why people are asking for 'Twitter", "facebook" apps. Playbook is big enough and has great browsing capability to go and surf on the internet so just go on the website. Why do you want an app for it?

This just puzzles me??!!!!!
    01-11-11 01:14 PM
    I want someone to make an Etch-a-Sketch app. And you'd have to shake the PB upside down to clear it...
    01-11-11 01:17 PM
    I have never used a reader or a reader app for that matter but was hoping for something that the stand alone readers have.

Can these apps render a .pdf document so that you it looks like paper. The sony reader does this from what I have read. I have a lot of work documents that I would like to read and the paper type background would be a huge plus.
    In a photograph of the charging pod i saw the icon for adobe acrobat on the PB screen. this will read pdf documents as you describe. also Documents To Go por version includes PDF to Go which does the same and in fact this is what I use for ebooks on my Bold
    01-11-11 02:55 PM
    I never understand why people are asking for 'Twitter", "facebook" apps. Playbook is big enough and has great browsing capability to go and surf on the internet so just go on the website. Why do you want an app for it?

This just puzzles me??!!!!!
    Good point! I withdraw my asking for the FB app for the PB!
    01-11-11 02:56 PM
    In a photograph of the charging pod i saw the icon for adobe acrobat on the PB screen. this will read pdf documents as you describe. also Documents To Go por version includes PDF to Go which does the same and in fact this is what I use for ebooks on my Bold
    I figured. I haven't tried these apps for my Storm yet because the PDF's that I open come from an e-mail and they will open but I can't open PDF's from memory. Weird, unless I am doing it wrong. I think it would be kind of cool if the screen would mimic the ink screens that readers have it would help the viewing. Right now I use a Motion Tablet and orginally got it since I was in the car 8 hours a day. Great for GPS but reading on it wasn't as easy because of the screen size. Hopefully the playbook will fill my current needs.

I am looking forward to using it as a video player while I travel.
    01-12-11 08:03 AM
    A good CAD app, as in computer aided drafting. I have seen several youtube vids of them for Ipad. This would be great for doing estimates for jobs. It is a shame there are none for OS5 or 6.
    01-12-11 08:33 AM
    The BB Travel App is a must, I assume since it is made by RIM it will be coming soon.
    04-24-11 12:44 PM
    This may sound cheesy, but id like to see a version of coin dozer or something like that on the PB.

also: netflix; a cad/spice app, a good graphing calc like my ti 89, words with friends, angery birds
    04-24-11 04:17 PM
    i would love adblock plus.
    i have it for firefox and love it. now i cant stand all the pop ups and random flash adds on websites. i dont even know if you can add on things to the stock browser.
    04-24-11 11:31 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD