hey guys, i was hoping u could tell me if these 2 games were any good, i was hoping on adquiring some of them, mayb if u can give me a reference like another game, i always thought star front was like empire earth or age of empires dont know, if u could please, would really appreciate
    01-27-12 11:17 AM
    Back when i was in junior high and stuff, i used to LOVE Starcraft. super fun strategy game where you have to build and upgrade things and make moves and all that. StarFront is JUST LIKE IT! When i saw it went on sale for a buck, i had to buy it.

The controls are legit, very easy to use and keeps the game functionality and game-play intact. You can easily control units, setup patrols, even assign a group of units a number from a side window that you can tap to have it open or close. Graphics are prettyy darn good too, and you can adjust the map viewing as you please. I would highly recommend the game to anyone who loves StarCraft or Command and Conquer style games.

Do it! its cheaper than any item at McDonalds' Value Menu !! (that is if you include tax )
    01-27-12 12:14 PM
    hey guys, i was hoping u could tell me if these 2 games were any good, i was hoping on adquiring some of them, mayb if u can give me a reference like another game, i always thought star front was like empire earth or age of empires dont know, if u could please, would really appreciate
    Don't go for eternal legacy, booooring game
    01-27-12 12:18 PM
    I thought eternal legacy would be a fighting game kinda like spiderman...Turns out it is pretty lame...
    01-27-12 12:25 PM
    Sorry but I never played starcraft, is that like warcraft, normal one not wow, or age of empires?
    01-27-12 01:17 PM
    or empire earth if anyone played it
    01-27-12 11:10 PM
    eternal; legacy is the worst. The description and the screenshots looked hot but it only takes a few minutes to realise how bad it was.
    01-28-12 06:34 AM
    Starfront is a good game. Sound issue with 2.0 beta which I hope will be fixed soon. Similar to starcraft and warcraft game.
    01-28-12 08:10 AM
    I don't mind eternal legacy, you don't have alot of choice for rpg games and it's not a bad ff clone. For .99 it will entertain if you like jrpg's, just don't expect something epic.
    01-28-12 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD