So these are the 2 of the newest Gameloft games I've had. I've gotten a feel and pretty good at it. Even though sometimes in Star Front, I get my *** handed to me if a certain something happens at the beginning.
    Anyways, I wanted to challenge any of you guys to a multiplayer match (I prefer FFA). My Gameloft account has the same name as my Crackberry account. You can add me as a pal, or we can discuss any arrangements here. Either way, I'd prefer facing people I'm more familiar with (sometimes just to know who I'm mocking ).

P.S. God I wish there was a built-in/integrated chat system, or atleast one in the lobby... I usually find myself switching teams as everyone elses, or back in fourth. Trying to hint that I want an FFA.

EDIT NOTE(S): By the way, what's your favorite weapons (N.O.V.A. 2) or strategy on either of the 2? What modes or nations (Star Front) do you usually use, and do you prefer campain over multiplayer? Also, why did you purchase these games, and what do you like/dislike about them?
    Last edited by Venichie; 10-26-11 at 10:01 AM.
    10-26-11 09:54 AM
    I love NOVA simply because of the multiplayer... and the interface for finding/setting up matches is simple, and convenient.

Anybody want to meet up and play let their voices be heard.

I suck by the way, im an easy kill.... i just like playing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 11:37 AM
    I enjoy N.O.V.A. 2, but that goddam stupid Lightning Alien Gun/Laser thing is killing me. I don't understand, am I really frozen for that long after getting hit by it? Do I shake the screen, or what can I do to escape that dam freezing?!
    Also, are these games cross-plateform? I usually do my homework on these things myself, but I've gotten lazy with age.
    10-27-11 12:26 AM
    i'm downloading it now. Came to have a poke around the forum and see what was being said while i wait...
    10-29-11 02:12 PM
    I love StarFront. I always use the consortium and start by getting my xenodium plant and a power thing maxed out with workers, then make a garrison while upgrading to advanced infantry then make the invisible infantry guys while I fill out another set of resource facilities, then make some flying guys and an earthshaker and otherwise just max out my population with the invisible guys, then create them as a unit, the flying unit, and the earthshaker unit, then charge, invisible guys and flying guys first, invisible starting with whatever can see them and flying (as my only units who can attack flying) attack flying units. The Earthshaker comes in last, and it all goes over well for me because even just my invisible guys can destroy a building within around 5 seconds if they all attack at once, so I win almost every time. I'll admit that I've never played multiplayer though, I just recently finished the campaign and have been playing skirmishes. To continue to answer your questions, I bought the game because it looks awesome, and I love the fact that it plays so amazingly smoothly!
    klingon likes this.
    10-30-11 08:23 AM
    love both games.... still on the first part of the campaign in starfront....
    10-31-11 12:34 AM
    started the campaign over this weekend. I'm loving it. i've always been a Starcraft fan. Love Star Front. It's going to be a great distraction and sleep deterant.
    10-31-11 01:56 AM
    I've been kicking some serious ****, in N.O.V.A 2 lately. I hate that stupid lightning gun, but I just got 15 kills with 0 deaths. So I've gotten pretty good.
    However I'm alittle upset that my little brother got the IPhone 4, and we found out N.O.V.A. 2 isn't a cross platform. Never tried Star Front: Collision yet, but I'm sure it's the same...
    11-03-11 12:00 AM
    add me star front cant seem to find enough ppl online

user is VIPBLOOD
    11-03-11 02:25 PM
    I'm like a prof. at N.O.V.A. 2 now, and enjoy myself most when facing someone who targets me. It's so comfortable to play on the Playbook. I just wish we could chat with each other still.
    Seeing how BB Kavin is such a BB defender, I'd like to see him defend himself with it in N.O.V.A. 2 against me.

As for Star Front: Collision, I enjoy playing the defensive role with the Myrade (something like that). It seems to save me money, and when I run out of resources, I just move my bug collectors to a more defended zone.
    Just have those wired aliens who die and become turrets... they're amazing! I usually have long games that usually ends with them running out of resources, and that's my goal.
    11-04-11 09:58 PM
    I am stuck at level 6 need help to excape the third kind
    01-06-12 07:03 AM
    level 6 took me many tries, now i'm stuck in level 8. let me know if you have any advice.
    02-16-12 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD