I downloaded the new update (Fri, Mar 9, 2012) for splashtop HD - the major thing I noticed (and had my fingers crossed would be there) was bluetooth mouse support. I have not tried it out on my bluetooth mouse yet (can't find it at the moment), but my 9900 blackberry remote works on it, so I'm assuming a mouse would also work. This is a HUGE productivity leap for me as navigating windows is much easier and more precise.
    QuantumFish777 and tonyron227 like this.
    03-09-12 07:52 PM
    I haven't tried a BT mouse either but damn Splashtop is awesome for adding the Bridge Remote capability and sound fixes! What a great app!
    tonyron227 likes this.
    03-09-12 09:02 PM
    In the previous version of splashtop the image on my PlayBook was near full screen, now when I log in its more like a 4:3 aspects ratio. Anyone else have this happen?
    Windnut likes this.
    03-09-12 09:13 PM
    In the previous version of splashtop the image on my PlayBook was near full screen, now when I log in its more like a 4:3 aspects ratio. Anyone else have this happen?
    Yes. I changed the resolution to use computers native settings instead of PlayBook resolution.
    03-09-12 11:14 PM
    Yes. I changed the resolution to use computers native settings instead of PlayBook resolution.
    How did you do that? I don't see that setting in the App?
    03-09-12 11:26 PM
    Yeah I noticed the change as well. Fortunately for me it works out better, I can do most things now without zooming in...
    03-09-12 11:36 PM
    How did you do that? I don't see that setting in the App?
    When you first open the app click the blue arrow at the far right hand side.
    03-09-12 11:43 PM
    I saw this when I logged on this afternoon too. I just assume there's a setting adjustment that I haven't figured out yet. And I'll bite. How do you like Windows 8?
    03-09-12 11:50 PM
    I saw this when I logged on this afternoon too. I just assume there's a setting adjustment that I haven't figured out yet. And I'll bite. How do you like Windows 8?
    Usability needs to improve. Hard to get use to not having a Start Button!

Feels like a "Theme" or a "Skin" over Windows 7. Sort of like using Media Center...
    03-09-12 11:58 PM
    Windows 8 needs more work. Mine keeps freezing up. My 8 gigs of ram is useless.
    03-09-12 11:59 PM
    Usability needs to improve. Hard to get use to not having a Start Button!

Feels like a "Theme" or a "Skin" over Windows 7. Sort of like using Media Center...
    Speaking of that, can you use Media Center with this app to watch TV? I have a cable card tuner and this would be very handy.
    03-10-12 12:43 AM
    When you first open the app click the blue arrow at the far right hand side.
    Great thanks. I'll try this when I get a chance.
    03-10-12 01:20 AM
    I like it but it definitely needs work. I don't like not having the start button.
    Closing apps is a little confusing at the moment.

03-10-12 01:23 AM
    isn't the start button found by hovering over the bottom left? thought i saw that in a win8 review vid
    03-10-12 01:39 AM
    I havent got the update yet but has this added multi monitor support yet?
    I am still stuck with having to constantly change my monitor settings to single, then back again when I get on my PC.
    Ugh.
    jchaters likes this.
    03-10-12 03:08 AM
    bridge remote does'nt work for me?
    03-10-12 08:12 AM
    Yes!!! This was my issue too. Now, you do a three finger tap and there is a little icon with a 1/2 and you can switch over to the second monitor.

Awesome app!
    03-10-12 08:24 AM
    When I connect my computer screen zooms in a lot. It never used to do this
    03-10-12 01:09 PM
    Have they added a "smooth" video mode, like they have for the other platforms? Its supposed to be better for watching video.
    03-10-12 03:59 PM
    Maybe I've been out of the loop for a bit, but it seems like I got yet another update tonight...
    03-29-12 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD