now the streamer allows the desktop screen to be blanked-out during streaming session. the minute you end the streaming session, windows will lock-out automatically. a very good feature for privacy.

i have tested these features on PC tho. no idea if the Mac does the same.
    02-14-12 09:04 PM
    yeah when you posted this i'm updating it at the very right moment.
    can't wait to see how it works out like, any other things you bumped on? tks
    02-14-12 09:05 PM
    haven't seen the update yet, but looking forward it ....
    02-14-12 10:09 PM
    I updated both my windows 7 machines with new streamer and just Awsome how they worked. The blank out screen does seem to be a bit buggy as it'll kinda blink very fast. But I'll take that over open screen.

@calles.. The update for the streamer is a free download from splash top's site.

Cheers
    02-14-12 10:58 PM
    I updated both my windows 7 machines with new streamer and just Awsome how they worked. The blank out screen does seem to be a bit buggy as it'll kinda blink very fast. But I'll take that over open screen.

@calles.. The update for the streamer is a free download from splash top's site.

Cheers
    Awesome - thanks for the info BASH_MAN
    02-14-12 11:32 PM
    I'm still waiting on multi screen functionallity with splashtop. It's something that a lot of people need. hopefully it's being worked on.

this is an improvement for sure.
    02-15-12 11:51 AM
    sweet, downloading it now. Thanks!
    02-15-12 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD