Hi all, been using Splashtop for a few weeks now and I think this app is great. However, today I'm having a problem which never happened before. The app loads fine, finds my pc, but crashes when connecting it. Not sure why that is. I'm not home at this time so can't check my pc to see what's wrong. Doubt it's a connection issue as the app finds it. I'm sure I'll sort it out when I get there, but has anyone else had this problem? Splashtop's website has a small writeup on this but it relates to the iPad and didn't really help.
    04-30-12 11:36 AM
    I usually have to close and reopen SplashTop on the Host PC whenever this happens. Not sure if you can do that from where you are at.
    04-30-12 12:44 PM
    I'm also experiencing the same problem + the remote is showing an additional device that I did not set up? I've removed and re-installed the apps on PC and Playbook and the problem still exists.
    05-15-12 03:10 PM
    are you guys locking the PC you are trying to remote into...i had the same issue when the PC was locked...the simple fix was rebooting it and then unlocking it
    05-15-12 04:18 PM
    For me it doesn't matter whether the PC is locked or not
    05-15-12 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD