Wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I use splashtop and log into Windows 7 login screen with my password, splashtop has an issue with password capitalized letters. If I hit the shift button to capitalize a password letter, it actually enters something into the password field. So if my password is Cat - 3 letters, it will enter 4 letters with something in the password field when I press shift on the playbook to capitalize the C. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have a request logged with splashtip, just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing it.

Thanks,
    Sophace
    03-01-12 12:22 PM
    Ran into this same problem myself. The work around is to use the Shift key at the top of the screen, not the caps key in the keyboard.

Probably a bug in Splashtop.
    sophace likes this.
    03-01-12 02:02 PM
    Wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I use splashtop and log into Windows 7 login screen with my password, splashtop has an issue with password capitalized letters. If I hit the shift button to capitalize a password letter, it actually enters something into the password field. So if my password is Cat - 3 letters, it will enter 4 letters with something in the password field when I press shift on the playbook to capitalize the C. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have a request logged with splashtip, just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing it.

Thanks,
    Sophace
    In window's pressing the playbook's shift key actually translates into a symbol character Like a square 0 or a rectangle standing up have you tried to just use the splashtop shift key? When you pull the playbook keyboard up in splashtop the shift key is in the top left corner.
    sophace likes this.
    03-01-12 02:05 PM
    Thanks, I had not tried that, will be a big help.
    03-01-12 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD