So, I'll probably feel dumb with the responses I get from this post. But on level 2, when you are chasing Rhino, how do you force spiderman to shoot the web at the grappling points instead if at the bad guys? I can't get passed this level or even fight rhino because spiderman will always shoot the web at the bad guy instead of the grappling points even though they are highlighted green when I push the web button and he has jumped into the air. Driving me crazy! I probably just missed some memo or training, but I feel like the game is broken!

Thanks
    05-12-12 02:48 AM
    probably not close enough to it. when you get close enough it should automatically lock on.

at that part I didn't even fight any of the bad guys IIRC, just kept following Rhino.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    05-12-12 04:12 AM
    I can't even get past sandman in level 1.
    05-12-12 10:01 AM
    probably not close enough to it. when you get close enough it should automatically lock on.

at that part I didn't even fight any of the bad guys IIRC, just kept following Rhino.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, I am in mid air jumping out toward the grappling point it is green and locked on, then as soon as press the web button he instantly turns around and shoots web at the bad guys! It is crazy!
    05-12-12 11:26 AM
    when you jump, to grapple at a highlighted area, you press jump again, not web. web is only for attacking.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    captainbdsc likes this.
    05-12-12 12:32 PM
    when you jump, to grapple at a highlighted area, you press jump again, not web. web is only for attacking.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    OH! Thank you! That does it!
    05-12-12 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD