I don't understand this part because I can't even fight Rhino. When I get to the edge of the roof, the controls disappear, and Rhino charges the two policemen. Then Spiderman automatically jumps, and the player is instructed to swipe 'up', which I do. But then the controls disappear again, and Rhino kills the police. The game ends, and I get a message stating, "You have been defeated."

What the heck am I missing here?

Thanks in advance, guys.
    Last edited by Beethoven9th; 02-07-12 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Typos
    02-07-12 03:09 PM
    I don't understand this part because I can't even fight Rhino. When I get to the edge of the roof, the controls disappear, and Rhino charges the two policemen. Then Spiderman automatically jumps, and the player is instructed to swipe 'up', which I do. But then the controls disappear again, and Rhino kills the police. The game ends, and I get a message stating, "You have been defeated."

What the heck am I missing here?

Thanks in advance, guys.
    Man I've finished this game long time back, can't remember this part your talking about. Can you post some screen shots
    02-07-12 03:14 PM
    He kills the cops? I don't remember that at all.

To beat Rhino, dodge him till he slams hisnhead agains a wall, them beat the horn out of him. On the 1st map (bank) he charges once and gets stunned. On the second (roof), twice. On the 3rd, guess, three times.

The "spider-sense" cutscenes only have the swipe indicator because all you can do is swipe for a save roll or not swipe and take damage.

Report back, I'm curious about this...
    02-07-12 04:17 PM
    Just keep dodging him and keep going at him get as many combos as possible by using the web button thats pretty much what i did and i beat it. its a pretty good game Im gonna post a review on it soon.
    02-07-12 04:55 PM
    I remember him hitting me a lot of times
    02-07-12 05:12 PM
    No, guys, I can't fight him. Whenever I approach the edge of the roof to get to him, the controls disappear, like it's a scene that you don't play. Then it shows Rhino charging the police (pic #1). Then it cuts to Spiderman jumping down from the building, and I'm prompted to swipe up, which I do (pic #2). But then after I swipe up, it shows Rhino charging the police again, and I can't control anything (pic #3). And then he kills the cops, and the game ends (pic #4).

I'm totally stumped. I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that I was chasing Rhino and ran past a bunch of other guys instead of fighting them? Who knows, this is frustrating though...
    02-07-12 05:47 PM
    sounds like a glitch then.. thats weird well ur not that far from the start u might have to delete and reinstall :$ cause it definitely didnt do when i played
    02-07-12 05:57 PM
    No, guys, I can't fight him. Whenever I approach the edge of the roof to get to him, the controls disappear, like it's a scene that you don't play. Then it shows Rhino charging the police (pic #1). Then it cuts to Spiderman jumping down from the building, and I'm prompted to swipe up, which I do (pic #2). But then after I swipe up, it shows Rhino charging the police again, and I can't control anything (pic #3). And then he kills the cops, and the game ends (pic #4).

I'm totally stumped. I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that I was chasing Rhino and ran past a bunch of other guys instead of fighting them? Who knows, this is frustrating though...
    From the screen shots it looks like you gotta swipe downwards, it's not exactly a swipe its more like connecting 2 dots, point A to point B.

It's got nothing to do with you running past those guys during the chase.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 02-07-12 at 06:08 PM.
    Beethoven9th likes this.
    02-07-12 06:01 PM
    Yep, if you're doin the slide right, then there is something wrong with the game and not you.
    02-07-12 06:02 PM
    I remember that part. You have to swipe from top point to down, then spidy kicks rhino. Just follow that instruction on the screenshot

Remember: swipe DOWN.
    Beethoven9th likes this.
    02-07-12 06:17 PM
    It took me soo many tries but eventually got it.
    02-07-12 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD