can someone plzz convert this apk called media remote someone converted the normal version it booted up and then gave me force close errors anyone no why?

Media remote for tablets.apk

but this one is also free and made specifically for tablets

keeping fingers crossed
    Fascade518 likes this.
    04-19-12 06:37 PM
    Same for me. Would like this converted along with the ES remote app (if available).
    04-19-12 07:37 PM
    This thread has an excellent native app for the Blackberry Playbook and it supports all major High Definition codecs!

No need for that media remote as Blackberry already has a superb app! Why that andriod app? It's never going to run as smooth as the player noted above.
    04-20-12 03:31 AM
    This thread has an excellent native app for the Blackberry Playbook and it supports all major High Definition codecs!

No need for that media remote as Blackberry already has a superb app! Why that andriod app? It's never going to run as smooth as the player noted above.
    The Sony Media remote and ES remote both are remotes for controlling Sony audio video equipment.

The one you reference in your post is also very useful, but is not what this thread is speaking about.

Thanks again for your help.
    04-22-12 11:54 AM
    can someone plzz convert this apk called media remote someone converted the normal version it booted up and then gave me force close errors anyone no why?

Media remote for tablets.apk

but this one is also free and made specifically for tablets

keeping fingers crossed
    I would like one as well! It might be good idea to post in one of the request threads.
    04-22-12 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD