Seriously ill pay a great amount of money for this!!! Has anyone been successful in using the android version? Anything? I dont want to control it from a remote PC i want an actual controller.
    01-01-12 10:06 PM
    No, i tried a whole bunch of em with someone. All failed.
    01-02-12 04:10 AM
    No, i tried a whole bunch of em with someone. All failed.
    What do you mean they failed?? Were you running the Android app in App Player??

I reeeealllyy hope a PB Sonos app comes out. The app would replace the need for their super-overpriced controller ($400).
    01-02-12 10:43 AM
    thats what im thinking. Its ridiculous that i paid over $1000 for the system and they cant be bothered to have a blackberry app for the phones or PB.
    01-03-12 03:06 AM
    Sonos Web Controller

Here you go. Its a web based controller, so you would have to have some sort of computer somewhere on the same network as your sonos thing. (I imagine a 1.5ssd on an embedded linux system would work. Making the footprint only about 6 - 7 cubic inches) Otherwise, it says it runs on linux, xp, and osx. So you could wire a micro box in a back room somewhere just to interface with it. Then, you'd just point your playbook at said box (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) and it should work.
    01-03-12 10:19 PM
    Crackberry Nation- courtesy of Jeroen_13 in the Netherlands, the SONOS .APK was converted to a >BAR file :

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...14/index9.html

See post # 134

Anyone out there able to try this to see if it works ? Some light at the end of the tunnel ???

Please let me know.
    02-23-12 06:12 PM
    does not work
    02-23-12 08:19 PM
    Tell Sonos. There is a thread on the Sonos 'Sound Ideas' forum titled "Blackberry Playbook: New OS - please make Sonos' Android app available!."

Go to Sonos Forums under the "Sound Ideas" forum and add your vote to the thread.
    04-10-12 10:08 AM
    Tell Sonos. There is a thread on the Sonos 'Sound Ideas' forum titled "Blackberry Playbook: New OS - please make Sonos' Android app available!."

Go to Sonos Forums under the "Sound Ideas" forum and add your vote to the thread.
    If a SONOS app for PB stil interests anyone, check out htis update on the SONOS forums.

Blackberry Playbook: New OS - please make Sonos' Android app available! - Page 4 - Sonos Forums

Go to the last posted message please.
    10-10-12 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD