Lol! Well I do work at another touch device company but they would miss me too much
    10-23-11 04:00 AM
    "You've got more work done in a few days then RIM has done in 6-7 months"

Couldn't Agree More!
    Fanatastic work is being done here, much apreciated.
    10-23-11 06:04 AM
    I'm not sure where we're at currently, but here is what I see

I've set up https://bbxtremeteam.glasscubes.com to help w/ Project Management. If you haven't received a request to join, please let me know.
    KermEd likes this.
    10-23-11 03:55 PM
    I chose Glasscubes only because it'd dead-simple and easy to use, AND we don't have a development cycle.

But, we could use gantter.com instead which is a more professional PROJECT-like web tool.

Which would you guys prefer to use?
    KermEd likes this.
    10-23-11 04:20 PM
    Yeah, everything is barebones right now. I'm still trying to get some time Its tough the GF is sick with the flu today and keeping me busy.

I have no experience with either, so I am happy with both (learning curve either way!). Right now, I think we should continue under the 'business as usual' plan with the current sheet/submission. And once we have the pages sorted out, I will start hard-moving data from the old list to the new list until it is empty.

From there, if people add new entries at any point to the old list - I can move em over every so often. Some people might like the form submission better than a wiki (less learning). But sure would be nice to have everthing in a steady document-controlled zone.

Anyway, just hopping through to make sure no problems have been found yet. I think we shold get admin access fro everyone in the group to the Joomla and Wiki end.

Also, I'm not heart-set on Joomla or Wiki, I just wanted to get em up and running while decisions are being made (Better to have em and not need em than...)
    technomensch likes this.
    10-23-11 05:47 PM
    I'm easy with whatever, I'll just go with the flow
    KermEd likes this.
    10-23-11 07:01 PM
    Touchdown 6.2.0003 and Office Talk Free 2.0.28 (MS Office Communicator). Both signed and working.

I assume "post by author" refers to who signed the bar. I am not the author of either app, but am the signer. Feel free to change "author" field to no if this it is incorrect.
    Last edited by jonty12; 10-24-11 at 12:40 AM.
    KermEd likes this.
    10-24-11 12:36 AM
    email server = success,
    Registrations working.
    Beginning theming.
    10-24-11 12:38 AM
    captcha - up and running
    anon edits - enabled via captcha
    themeing - started
    google analytics - done
    10-24-11 06:17 PM
    Looking good !

Making progress

Should we enlist more help ?

If anyone is interested let us know !
    10-24-11 08:01 PM
    Looking good !

Making progress

Should we enlist more help ?

If anyone is interested let us know !
    Hmm - well right now I'm just about to upload the old list to the WIKI in the new format. The 'styles' are done. If you glance through the two root pages:

Home

and

BBXTeam Wiki

You'll see we seem to be looking good. I think all we need now is the logo and I think technomensch is going to mark that off soon So we are probably good to do a look throuhg and make sure everyones happy with the format before we start populating it!
    10-24-11 09:15 PM
    Alright! Final edit folks, here is the new list in WIKI format:

Converted APKs - BBXTeam Wiki
    DangerMouseUK likes this.
    10-24-11 10:33 PM
    Good progress man ! Liking it !
    10-26-11 05:04 PM
    wiki unavailable? cant find the website when click on link are they dead?
    10-26-11 07:34 PM
    wiki unavailable? cant find the website when click on link are they dead?
    We had some problems with the domain. Should be back up tomorrow - I just got it fixed but will take 24 hours

Edit: Temporary URL: 46.137.99.218

Edit: Backup!
    Last edited by KermEd; 10-27-11 at 09:45 AM.
    10-26-11 11:58 PM
    Yep looking good guys.

Anyone interested in helping out or joining PM KermEd or technomensch they'll help you out.

Gonna edit first post to reflect domain changes as well.
    10-29-11 11:08 PM
    Somehow, the copy of Angry birds that i have doesn't use the android app player to launch. it launches as its own application. how is that?
    10-31-11 11:37 PM
    I have converted and signed both the Craigslist app CLapp and the Rootzwiki forum app both tested and working fine:

CLapp:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Rootzwiki:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

on another note, is there a way to update the spreadsheet file, or does someone else have to do that?
    11-07-11 09:34 PM
    Not to sound like a shiner, but a bunch of the MultiUpload links do not work. In particular the links for the eBay app and DueToday. Am I just ******** or is their something missing?

The post by msp6 tbot has working links, but those on playbookbars.com are mostly broken.

EDIT

The links here http://www.bbxteam.com/wiki/index.php/Converted_APKs are working just fine. Thanks so much for all the work people, you are a credit to the community.
    Last edited by GizmoJeff; 11-07-11 at 11:46 PM.
    11-07-11 11:41 PM
    I noticed that too about the links not working...one of the reasons I got setup to do stuff myself.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    11-08-11 01:21 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the Calendar app? Everytime I try and use it it gives me an error saying this process cant be used on this device, or somehing like that.

Sent From My Blackberry PlayBook using Tapatalk
    11-09-11 02:12 AM
    HI,

Thanks fort all your efforts in getting this all setup. Much appreciated.

I'm new to Blackberry, I'm an Apple guy with a few Android devices but I just fancied a playbook earlier in the week and managed to pick one up cheep 2nd hand. It's already rooted and I have installed android market etc but the kindle app just freezes.

I went to download the bar file but it says it's missing from the forum.

Is it possible to update the spreadsheet with a new location for the download please?

Or post a link here if at all possible

Thanks again for all your work

Regards
    Huw
    12-09-11 04:20 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD