I have emailed eWallet, Ascendo and Splash ID.
    No luck from Ascendo:

Hi Chris,

We are not currently developing for the PlayBook. For product
    announcements and updates, please join our Facebook page or follow us
    on Twitter.

Cheers,

Alli

Splash ID:

Thanks for contacting us.

Currently there are no plans to develop for the BB playbook.

I can tell you however that lately requests for it have picked up and is something we will be exploring.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

--Chester
    Splashdata Staff

eWallet:

Hi Christopher,

Unfortunately, we have no plans for a PlayBook version at this time, although I have passed your suggestion along to our developers for consideration.

Thanks for contacting Ilium Software and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions,

Lee @ Ilium Software

I would like these ones as they all produce clients for the PC, blackberry phones and i would hope playbook. also they sync across the platforms!!
    Looks like Splash ID is the most likely so maybe email them too, to show interest!!!

Got a Random Email from Splash ID today!!

I wanted to give you an update on your inquiry about SplashID for the Blackberry Playbook.

Good news!

Due to the amount of interest, we are currently working on a Playbook version of SplashiD.

Look for it to come in the very near future.

--Chester
    Splashdata Staff

It looks like we can get our voice heard if we want too!
    Last edited by m0n0t0k; 01-31-12 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added Update, Changed Colour!
    01-25-12 08:32 PM
    I used SplashWallet back in my Palm days but started using DataVault when I started using BB (07ish I think). Would love to see DV for the PB! I use it daily on my phone.
    01-25-12 10:30 PM
    I would love to see on of these on the PB at least as then you know more or less that it should be on the BB 10 phones too!!
    01-26-12 07:39 AM
    Interesting that bbphones had a native Password program and they still developed DataVault for it and companion apps for the desktop (where there are tons of such apps) but they have backed off on the pb. I really would like a version for the pb but maybe it is not in the cards.
    01-26-12 09:10 AM
    post up their links email address ill send em an email even though i dont use em . More apps for PB
    01-26-12 10:48 AM
    Ascendo: [email protected]

SplashData BlackBerry Support [email protected]

Ilium Software Customer Service [email protected]

Here are the email addresses so people can contact them!!
    Thanks all!

The more apps the better!!

Cheers LuayS
    01-26-12 12:47 PM
    *bump so people can see the update, no need to create a new thread then*
    01-31-12 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD