Good day all, I have a few games that I downloaded off a torrent site a few months ago. The games(Golf 2, Dead Space, Real Football) are not working since the update, is this because the games need to be updated? Since I did download these games from a torrent site, is there a way to update them to work again, or am I out of luck?
    02-22-12 09:57 AM
    My legitimately acquired copy of Dead Space has no issues with OS 2.0.

As a software developer myself, I'd actually ask anyone viewing this thread to not help you in any way. If you want it to work, buy a copy.
    sighfun likes this.
    02-22-12 10:17 AM
    Good day all, I have a few games that I downloaded off a torrent site a few months ago. The games(Golf 2, Dead Space, Real Football) are not working since the update, is this because the games need to be updated? Since I did download these games from a torrent site, is there a way to update them to work again, or am I out of luck?
    Naww, you're not out of luck.. just stop being cheap and things will be fine. You tried it, by pirating it.. you enjoyed it, so now -- don't you think it's time to give back by actually buying it?
    pixieloulou and sighfun like this.
    02-22-12 10:20 AM
    Spend an entire 20 dollar bill and buy a whole bunch of games. Its less stressful that way.
    02-22-12 10:21 AM
    Well, a legit copy of Real Football 2011 HD is not working with OS2. Just read the AppWorld reviews...
    02-22-12 10:26 AM
    Please verify the app yourself before posting. I have no issues with Real Football 2011 HD on OS 2.0.
    02-22-12 12:20 PM
    Well, a legit copy of Real Football 2011 HD is not working with OS2. Just read the AppWorld reviews...
    It is working fine, there was update for the app few days back before OS2.0 release. Make sure you have it updated.
    02-22-12 12:37 PM
    same here its only real player do not work after OS2 update. welcome to the club
    03-06-12 01:32 AM
    My Real Football is working fine. Reinstall?
    03-06-12 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD