Hey there guyz, gonna try to give as much info as I can, playbook was at 1.8, waited paintently for OS2, upgraded over wifi, no wipe jus updated, everything works well an Im very happy, but I have a few app that dont work, android of course, google maps most versions, Tapatalk, ebay, but strangely enough a paid app, is learn Italian, paid $5, is an android app also cause it opens in android player, any suggestions ?

Im a big reader an read alot before I tried sideloading, jus at a loss ?

should I have wiped before I have installed OS2 ?

any help would be great !!
    Last edited by shakabra.rsx; 02-26-12 at 03:30 PM.
    02-26-12 02:59 PM
    Did you have the OS2.0 beta or the leaked Android player? If so there are files stuck on your PlayBook that stop android player from working and which you can only get rid of by wiping and not restoring application data.
    02-26-12 04:51 PM
    No I was @ V1.8 an waited for OS2, never installed beta OS2, an never installed the leaked android player, I have 8 android apps that work perfect when android player opens from OS2, that I bought from app world, what really ticked me was the paid app that does not work I emailed support for that app, no reply yet, jus wondering if I did something wrong, thanx !
    02-26-12 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD