So I currently have a 16gb Playbook and I have to constantly un/reinstall apps when I want to use them. I purchased Solverlabs' Solitaire about 2-3 months ago, and recently uninstalled it to help make room for 9mm. I got fed up with 9mm's constant glitching and ended up deleting it. Today I go onto app world to reinstall the apps I deleted and Solverlabs Solitaire isn't giving me an option to reinstall. It isn't even on my uninstalled list for some reason!

I'd even be willing to repay the damn $0.99 to get it again (although in a time where every other online app market doesn't have issues like these, I shouldn't have to) but it doesn't even give me the option to pay again. I'm not sure if this is a problem with app world, the app itself, or the developer but it's just really annoying. It makes me not want to buy any more apps off of app world if I can't trust the app store to actually give me the app. Does anyone have any ideas for how I can reinstall it?
    06-02-12 12:57 PM
    You can try contacting:

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.
    06-02-12 01:38 PM
    I have a solution for all of your troubles...get a 64 GB PlayBook.
    06-02-12 01:49 PM
    Are you sure it isn't hiding in a folder or on another page? Have you refreshed?
    06-02-12 01:51 PM
    Speaking of which, I literally ordered one a few days ago. It's apparently shipped already so it should be here soon enough. That still doesn't help me with the situation I have right now though, as it'll probably have the same issue.

And to the other guy, no it's not in a folder. I have a dedicated game folder (it's the only folder I have apart from bridge) and it'd have a "delete" button on app world if it was installed. I've restarted app world and restarted my playbook but nothing has changed, there's still no button to reinstall. Ugh, this is so frustrating.
    06-02-12 02:08 PM
    Great. Would you pay for it as well? [Note: Sarcasm]
    06-02-12 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD