03-10-12 04:15 PM
    There's no doubt, Solar Explorer seems like an excellent app and one that deserves to be featured, as we lack all of the astronomy and specifically NASA based apps that Android is completely FILLED with.
    03-10-12 04:29 PM
    Well, one dev at a time. If developers see how successful they can be on AppWorld more will come.
    zethaaron likes this.
    03-10-12 04:39 PM
    i have to say i love this app!

i sat on the toilet last night and learned about a few planets. i love how the dev went into detail on the size and mass of each planet or dwarf planet, as well as atmospheric characteristic on each planet
    03-10-12 04:43 PM

i sat on the toilet last night and learned about a few planets. i love how the dev went into detail on the size and mass of each planet or dwarf planet, as well as atmospheric characteristic on each planet
    yup. i can say ive sat on the toilet with this app too hahaha
    03-10-12 04:45 PM
    I actually can't wait to try it, it looks so good. Honestly, it's just like all of the demo apps you used to see for the iPad on commercials, and I'm sorry, but lets face it, iOS has some great astronomy apps (and so does Android).
    03-10-12 05:21 PM
    Usually the developer nominates his own app to be featured. Here is everything he needs to know about the process. See point #13 at the following URL:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry App World FAQ
    03-10-12 05:25 PM
    Usually the developer nominates his own app to be featured. Here is everything he needs to know about the process. See point #13 at the following URL:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry App World FAQ
    thanks, ill forward this along!
    03-10-12 05:42 PM
    I actually can't wait to try it, it looks so good. Honestly, it's just like all of the demo apps you used to see for the iPad on commercials, and I'm sorry, but lets face it, iOS has some great astronomy apps (and so does Android).
    its definitely worth the 2 bucks
    zethaaron likes this.
    03-10-12 09:10 PM

Did you find Uranus!?!
    robtanz and Denus like this.
    03-10-12 09:46 PM
    This app is one of my favorites
    03-10-12 09:49 PM
    Did you find Uranus!?!
    Uhhhh hahahah
    03-11-12 01:53 AM
    I remember reading this yesterday on my phone, good for developers!
    03-11-12 08:44 AM
    Hey i've bought both "What's Up" and "Solar System Explorer" and even though What's up is one of the best apps overall for the BlackBerry PlayBook i must admit SSE is pretty neat also, i've found myself looking at my PlayBook for hours with both apps and certainly hope both devs keep improving them and adding more features.
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    03-11-12 08:52 AM
    I remember reading this yesterday on my phone, good for developers!
    download it
    03-11-12 01:22 PM
    download it
    I might, there is a possibility...
    03-11-12 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD