Good Morning Crackberry nation,

So I just got a blackberry playbook yesterday(yea i know awesome)
    im just wondering is their an app that simulates Social feeds like i have on my torch?
    I find Social feeds so handy and would love to have something that emulates this on my playbook.
    any ideas?

thanks
    spike007 likes this.
    07-09-11 09:59 AM
    i haven't found anything yet. and it's quite a pain.. i keep hoping it will show up eventually, but hey, if it WAS on the PB, why would i ever look at my phone? (well other than to make actual phone calls)
    08-26-11 10:42 AM
    That's the critical app for me too. The problem is there isn't a native twitter app or BBM app, so it wouldn't have very much linked to it.

I rely on my phone for phone calls, and social feeds. PB for web browsing. I wish I only had to go to one place.
    08-26-11 02:19 PM
    What are you missing on the Playbook that Social feeds has? There is a great FB app, multiple good Twitter apps and more RSS readers than I can count, including Blackberry News.
    08-26-11 07:04 PM
    I think the point of the Social Feeds app is to integrate all of those elements into one place. I use the Social Feeds app more than I use the native Facebook and Twitter apps on my handset. The only time I use the native apps now is when I am checking a notification that has been delivered to my messages app.

Edit: You can also post to Facebook and Twitter simultaneously by using the Message app integration with Social Feeds, which then links utilises its integration with the Facebook and Twitter apps. This means that anywhere on the phone that the menu gives you the 'Send' option, you are able to post directly to the Social Feeds app which in turn posts to the social networks that you select. Blackberry products are all about connecting and communicating quickly and efficiently, and a Social Feeds app for the Playbook would go a long way in bringing this ethos to the Playbook. Maybe we will need to wait for a few more of the other features to to be released as 'native' on the Playbook before we can expect a native Social Feeds app...?
    Last edited by davidjlewis78; 10-29-11 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Adding to my post.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    10-29-11 09:15 PM
    there is an app but its nothign like social feeds... it does twitter and stuff i forgot the name i deleted i think search twitter..... it has a blue icon and u need to log in and stuff (ya i know not very useful info but thats what i got at 2 am in the mornign)
    10-30-11 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD