i have been trying out a bunch of different paint apps on the pb and it seems that everyone is missing some type of feature. dont get my wrong a few are really good but how hard would it be for someone to make an app just like MS PAINT? just saying
    05-10-11 12:00 PM
    i have been trying out a bunch of different paint apps on the pb and it seems that everyone is missing some type of feature. dont get my wrong a few are really good but how hard would it be for someone to make an app just like MS PAINT? just saying
    Since you don't think it would be that hard, why don't you put one out there?

Just sayin.....
    05-10-11 01:18 PM
    Since you don't think it would be that hard, why don't you put one out there?

Just sayin.....
    lol yah i forgot to write that i have no devolper skills what so ever i knew someone would have picked up on that. well played sir
    05-10-11 01:37 PM
    lol yah i forgot to write that i have no devolper skills what so ever i knew someone would have picked up on that. well played sir
    10 char +
    05-10-11 02:00 PM
    whats missing in your opinion? maybe a dev can see this and address the issue
    05-11-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD