how beautiful does your time look like?

Not everyone needs to have a boring square calendar to micro-manage all the events that take place during a lifetime.
    What if a calendar reflected the way our mind store and remembers information: visually!

Take a sneak peak at cArtlendar, coming very very soon to Appworld

cArtlendar | bit outside the box

(loaded with screenshots )
    06-14-12 07:50 AM
    Does it pull and push information with the default calendars or is it a separate stand-alone application?
    06-14-12 08:14 AM
    impossible, its a completely different paradigm on time organization
    06-14-12 08:31 AM
    looks sweet and really creative.

Not sure if it is usable for busy people with a complex schedule. do you have a clue?
    06-14-12 10:24 AM
    looks sweet and really creative.
    Not sure if it is usable for busy people with a complex schedule. do you have a clue?
    honestly? depends
    if you really need strict timings for appointments, you are better of with a "normal" calendar.

this can still be used, simultaneously, to mark how you spend most of your time (actually, the idea that gave birth to this app was to have a visual feedback of how do we occupy most of our time, and finding a right balance between work, personal, fun, etc...)

as soon as the PB development framework gets better I'll look into having a visual way to "import" the calendar appointments to this one too
    spiculated and digitalman101 like this.
    06-14-12 10:35 AM
    Very clever! Without syncing from Google Calendar or other services I suspect adoption of your app will be poor, but you certainly get full points for thinking outside of the box when it comes to UI - which, as we're all realizing, is becoming incredibly important.
    06-14-12 10:42 AM
    Very clever! Without syncing from Google Calendar or other services I suspect adoption of your app will be poor, but you certainly get full points for thinking outside of the box when it comes to UI - which, as we're all realizing, is becoming incredibly important.
    thanks for the feedback

like I said above, I may look into it as soon as the support exists.
    But I won't promise as that might also break the purpose of the app. if you are going to "import" your 1000s appointments, then you should just keep your calendar again, it's a different way to look at a calendar. I don't expect to please everybody

Nuno
    06-14-12 05:33 PM
    thanks for the feedback

like I said above, I may look into it as soon as the support exists.
    But I won't promise as that might also break the purpose of the app. if you are going to "import" your 1000s appointments, then you should just keep your calendar again, it's a different way to look at a calendar. I don't expect to please everybody

Nuno
    I'm looking forward to this app, looks like fun because it's different.
    06-14-12 06:07 PM
    phew, that took a while!
    finally it's approved and available in app world
    Buy cArtlendar - Download cArtlendar - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    06-20-12 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD