I've bought this quite impressive application based on reviews here; indeed it definitely looks promising, but... the user's manual obviously is a link to one of the editor' sites, pixelsmartoffice.com, that has been down for at least days now...
    The result is, I don't even know the basics (how to get back to the previous screen, how to search one word, etc.) and it's quite frustrating.

Would someone around here have the associated user's manual by any chance?

TIA!
    Herv
    07-11-12 10:11 AM
    One of the big issues for me was learning to tap in the upper left hand corner of the screen to pull up the menu when you are reading/editing a document rather then the typical PB swipe down from bezel.
    07-11-12 10:43 AM
    This URL has the help info. It doesn't really look downloadable.

smart-office : introduction

BTW - if you figure out a good use for the Smart Office 3D viewer, please be sure to share it. I used the red-green 3D glasses with the viewer switched on but did not see a strong advantage.
    Herve5 likes this.
    07-11-12 08:00 PM
    I'm STILL trying to figure out how to enter data in cells in the spreadsheet program
    07-11-12 10:44 PM
    I'm STILL trying to figure out how to enter data in cells in the spreadsheet program
    It's something like tap and hold or double-tap. It is so anti-intuitive that they had to work at it!
    07-12-12 12:54 AM
    This URL has the help info. It doesn't really look downloadable.

smart-office : introduction
    Perfect. Thank you!

BTW - if you figure out a good use for the Smart Office 3D viewer, please be sure to share it. I used the red-green 3D glasses with the viewer switched on but did not see a strong advantage.
    So did I... It's striking how much this feature is announced as an enormous point on their sites

Thanks again for the url!
    H.
    07-12-12 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD