someone must be checking there FB profile... maybe that will get them to make a slingplayer app for the playbook... first slingplayer, then, skype, etc...etc... lets get the ball rolling folks.. since everything revolves around facebook nowadays..

Slingbox | Facebook
    12-13-11 03:44 PM
    tbh I don't remember what Slingbox is lol BUT I completely agree we should all get together and flood Facebook groups for Skype, Slingbox etc., all we need is a little organization so all of us do it on the same day. Maybe a poll to see if people will participate?
    12-13-11 03:55 PM
    power in numbers.. think that should get there attention.. instead of a few of us just emailing them every so often...
    12-13-11 04:00 PM
    i just posted on skype's support facebook page, heres the link, they will get a msg a day till they give into my demands for an app

Skype - Support | Facebook

i told them the playbook isnt going anywhere and they need to support it with an app
    12-13-11 04:02 PM
    Slingplayer support is horrible... You're going to have a real uphill battle with them. Even for highly supported platforms their response time and progress on updates is really, really bad.
    12-13-11 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD