I would like to share with you my Blackberry Playbook app that got approved a week ago.
    BlackBerry App World - Sliding Puzzle

Its a sliding puzzle game, and from the review, it appears that its supporting accelerometer as the input. I had no PB with me to test here. But would be great to hear feedback from you!

featured at different portal:
    leo1055 likes this.
    04-25-11 08:11 PM
    trying it now. thanks
    04-25-11 08:21 PM
    Aside from the fact that I have yet to solve a single puzzle, I have two suggestions and one question (a dumbt one).

First, would it be possible to move more than one tile at a time, e.g., I may want to move two tiles or three entire tiles up/down or left/right.

Second, the images are very good so it seems like a waste of screen real estate to only use half of the screen for the game and the other half for the text "sliding puzzles". Would it be be easier to give more room to the image and less on the text?

As for the question - unless I'm completely clueless, what does the accelerometer due in the game?

Lastly, please dont take anything as a criticism. This is extremely fluid; looks great; contains no bugs that I can see; and looks brilliant on the Playbook. Thank you very much for your work.
    siaukia likes this.
    04-25-11 08:49 PM
    nice! would be cool if you can import your own pics into the game...in a paid version of course
    04-25-11 08:56 PM
    option to turn of sound probably a good idea too...and maybe a timer and/or count of how many moves it took?
    04-25-11 09:00 PM
    I solved my first puzzle but I don't know if there's something I'm supposed to do after? Is the picture supposed to change when you win?
    siaukia likes this.
    04-25-11 09:27 PM
    @neoflasher looking forward to hear from you. thanks for trying it out!
    @Darlaten
    1. wow that would be a great idea, will add that in the next release/update thanks for the input.
    2. I'm looking into possibility to fill up the screen with puzzle instead, and possibly to include this in the next update as well
    3. Actually, i had no idea about this except from the review I saw, one did mentioned that there is a "twist" to the game that accelerometer will work. Sorry can't confirm it due to no PB with me here. Or is there an option to switch on?

@leo1055 thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

@X04D00 Thank you for trying out my app, in this version when you solve the puzzle, it'll restart in the same piece, unless you relaunch the game again (which will give you a random puzzle to solve).
    04-25-11 09:39 PM
    For me, when I solved it, nothing happened. I'm nearly 100% sure I solved it correctly as it's relatively easy to notice if anything is misplaced.
    04-25-11 09:51 PM
    @neoflasher looking forward to hear from you. thanks for trying it out!
    @Darlaten
    1. wow that would be a great idea, will add that in the next release/update thanks for the input.
    2. I'm looking into possibility to fill up the screen with puzzle instead, and possibly to include this in the next update as well
    3. Actually, i had no idea about this except from the review I saw, one did mentioned that there is a "twist" to the game that accelerometer will work. Sorry can't confirm it due to no PB with me here. Or is there an option to switch on?

@leo1055 thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

@X04D00 Thank you for trying out my app, in this version when you solve the puzzle, it'll restart in the same piece, unless you relaunch the game again (which will give you a random puzzle to solve).
    how about when you solve it the missing square fills in to complete the photo
    04-25-11 10:03 PM
    @X04D00 :
    Did you get the "Game Complete" screen? It should when you complete the puzzle, where you'll get started again with the same puzzle, unless you restart the app, which you'll be given a different puzzle, miraculously. Thanks for trying out my app!

@leo1055 :
    Sounds like a great addition to the idea pool. Thanks much again

It seems like I'm having some challenge in implementing some of the great ideas shared (moving more than 1 tiles at a time), but I think I like this challenge, and it's definitely do-able. Will update you personally when the update is released
    04-27-11 04:25 AM
    @X04D00 :
    Did you get the "Game Complete" screen? It should when you complete the puzzle, where you'll get started again with the same puzzle, unless you restart the app, which you'll be given a different puzzle, miraculously. Thanks for trying out my app!

I finished two puzzles and didn't see a game complete screen...
    siaukia likes this.
    04-27-11 07:05 AM
    Great news, finally after hours of fiddling with the codes, the ability for you to move more than 1 tiles at a time is a dream come true!

I swear that it would feel great to play it on real device.
    Took quite a lot of hair loss for me, finally solved it around 1:30AM yesterday, and i'm really excited to push this update.

Some story here : At first i thought it would break no sweat to move more than 1 tiles a time, but i was really wrong, it's entirely a different story of code to move 1 tiles vs 2 tiles vs more than 2 tiles onward. But fast forward to today, yes, it's really worth the lack of sleep to solve this mastermind of puzzle. Hah!

@leo1055 :
    I think i meant "Puzzle Solved" screen, if you did not see that, it'll definitely be fixed in the next update as well.
    04-27-11 11:34 PM
    Great news!
    The paid version of this game has just been approved : BlackBerry App World - Sliding Puzzle Plus
    The functionality has been pushed to the paid version of the game (will add the ability to push more than 1 puzzle at a time on the free version soon).

thank you very much again for your valuable feedbacks
    05-04-11 12:04 AM
    I solved my first puzzle but I don't know if there's something I'm supposed to do after? Is the picture supposed to change when you win?
    When i won the round, the picture doesn't change as well. That makes a puzzle a bit boring..
    10-26-11 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD