Hi, was just wondering if anyone knows if the animation feature of powerpoint works on the pb? I have slideshows made up for my hockey team, illustrating plays, showing set-piece moves and so on, using animations. As I don't yet have my playbook, having to wait till christmas, I cant check it yet myself! Thanks!
    12-06-11 01:16 PM
    I do not think animations work from what I've read. Someone with full info should be by soon.

You might also try searching for "animation" and see if that turns up any more threads.
    12-06-11 02:31 PM
    Animations still do not work for me nor do embedded videos. I keep hoping for the update but no such luck. It is a great presentation device with a hdmi output but i have to swap between my video player and my .ppt which is a little bush league.
    12-06-11 04:56 PM
    Damn, okay, is there any app that would display the animations from the powerpoints? Not much other functionality needed, really just want to use it next to the field to explain to them what I want, and as I discovered this year, visual aids are the best for explaining to them!
    12-07-11 12:17 AM
    I recently got my playbook and was using the slideshow and character in different language does not appear correctly on the slideshow to go compared to the Powerpoint on a labtop

Anyone else face this issue?
    12-07-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD