Well, I just installed Slender on my laptop. For those who've never heard of it, it's a horror-suspense like game, an indie production I think, but by Unity. It looks like crap, but it's great for ambiance and tension. I just got my friend to play it twice, and she walked away from it both times out of sheer fear, and still doesn't know what killed her. Hehehehe! I'd love to see a game like this come to the PlayBook, if any developers are itching for inspiration.
    08-05-12 10:43 AM
    It would be nice to see. The only issue I would think of are the controls. I don't want 16 buttons on my screen when I am trying to play. Maybe like a game where you can steer by moving the playbook.
    10-22-12 09:26 PM
    It would be nice to see. The only issue I would think of are the controls. I don't want 16 buttons on my screen when I am trying to play. Maybe like a game where you can steer by moving the playbook.
    I hope they'll release an APP with the controlls just like Modern Combat. Just 1 or 2 (virtual)joysticks.

Its very funny to play (especially when its dark) I always freak out when I have 7 pages.. Never managed to get them all
    10-23-12 04:52 PM
    Yeah fun game. I hope they develop it!
    10-23-12 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD