Was trying Slacker today, and every so often was pausing with the above mentioned error, until I hit an "Okay" button to continue. What's that about? Can not use the product if that is going to continue.
    10-01-11 04:21 PM
    I have been using SlackerRadio since I bought my BlackBerry Bold 9700 a few years ago and it plays well on my BlackBerry Bold 9780 and BlackBerry PlayBook without any issues. Were you streaming via WiFi, bridge-mode, or tethering at the time of the "media not supported" message?
    10-01-11 05:39 PM
    WiFi. Guess I'll try again another time and see if the problem persists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 05:42 PM
    WiFi. Guess I'll try again another time and see if the problem persists.
    Have you subscribed to the Slacker Radio service or using the free version? I pay CAD4.99 per month to my wireless carrier for Slacker Radio and have downloaded the application on my BlackBerry Bold 9700 & 9780 and my BlackBerry PlayBook.

You might have simply encountered a streaming issue though in the 3 years of using Slacker Radio it has happened to me a handful of times that streaming is disrupted. Also, try switching to bridged-mode or tethered-mode to determine if the message appears whenever you get the message when using WiFi; be sure to disable WiFi when switching to bridged-mode or tethered-mode.
    10-01-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD