I upgraded my PlayBook's software to 1.0.8.4985 and ever since then, Slacker will play a song but then part way, it pauses, resumes, then pauses, and then changes songs completely. This never happened before on the previous software build. I have uninstalled and re-installed Slacker from my PlayBook twice, with the same results happening.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas to get it back working normally?
    11-27-11 03:37 AM
    No problem here.

You can try power cycling the PB, and you can try deleting and reinstalling Slacker.

Good luck.
    11-27-11 09:43 AM
    I upgraded my PlayBook's software to 1.0.8.4985 and ever since then, Slacker will play a song but then part way, it pauses, resumes, then pauses, and then changes songs completely. This never happened before on the previous software build. I have uninstalled and re-installed Slacker from my PlayBook twice, with the same results happening.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas to get it back working normally?
    Just check, and I'm having the same problems. Does anyone know a fix for this "Slacker" problem
    11-27-11 10:15 AM
    Hard reset corrected the "Slacker" problem
    11-27-11 10:25 AM
    did you update slacker itself?
    11-27-11 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD