You know, I've about decided to buy a Mac and just forget about the Windows dynasty. They've been the 1,000 lb gorilla for way too long when it comes to home computers. I've about decided that if I have to continue to feed bananas to a big gorilla in the future it had just as well be Apple. For a smart phone I love BB as long as they don't lose site of who their core client base is. I can live without Skype

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-19-12 04:29 PM
    n4bb also leaked last week (before bgr) that samsung was going to buy rim... lol.
    Nope.......nope....nope.....
    01-19-12 04:46 PM
    I was using Skype to communicate with a friend in the Philippines. Skype was EXTREMELY flaky. We changed to ooVoo which has been very reliable and has worked much better than Skype. Would rather see ooVoo on the PlayBook.
    01-19-12 05:12 PM
    i would like to have an app that allows 3 way or more calling, if it allows 3 way videoconferencing then great but not a must. i dont really care who makes it...skype, rim, fewrvfsdg company, etc. but pleeeeeeaaaaseee rim and developers make this happen!
    01-19-12 06:17 PM
    There goes a lot of future sales out the window.
    01-21-12 09:20 AM
    I'm perhaps (surely) wrong but I've been thinking of RIM not mentioning Skype for PB OS 2.0 on purpose. Perhaps they want to surprise the community with the app when OS 2.0 begins to roll. That would make a LOT of users happy and cool down on the topic of RIM not following their promises...

01-21-12 09:20 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD