08-11-11 03:09 PM
32 12
tools
    So does having Yahoo Messenger showing in that picture mean that there will be a YIM app for the playbook? I can deal with no BBM or no email, but no YIM means I'd have to sit and do yahoo on my bold while surfing on the playbook.
    04-10-11 04:20 PM
    will we be geting this anytime soon? here in the US?
    08-11-11 01:09 PM
    Most have given up on ever seeing it for the pb. But anything is possible.
    08-11-11 02:06 PM
    We already have a great alternative to Skype in App World. Check out Comwave ephone. It's still a beta version, with I'm told lots of great things to come, yes video calling is in it now. I've had it for a few days now and it works to perfection. I now have a phone number for my Playbook and I can call pretty much anywhere in the world for free. The app is free and comes with 100 minutes of calling then you have to pay $20.00. For me it's perfect as I travel out of the country a lot, some countries I've got a local sim for, but others I pay a fortune to call to Canada.
    Then the bonus is my wife is constantly calling her family in Istanbul, about $25.00/month with a calling card, she called this morning using my Playbook for free.
    08-11-11 02:23 PM
    That picture on BerryReview is such a bad photoshop, I really can't believe they fell for it over there.
    08-11-11 02:37 PM
    ReelPortal app also works pretty good on the PB.
    08-11-11 02:44 PM
    So does having Yahoo Messenger showing in that picture mean that there will be a YIM app for the playbook? I can deal with no BBM or no email, but no YIM means I'd have to sit and do yahoo on my bold while surfing on the playbook.
    IM+ for Playbook will soon be out, you will be able to use all the messengers out there in one application. Till then you can use http://imo.im
    08-11-11 03:09 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD