02-19-12 03:39 PM
137 ... 456
tools
    Is there not a Android version that could be tweaked to work on the PB like other Android apps?
    02-05-12 07:58 PM
    Is there not a Android version that could be tweaked to work on the PB like other Android apps?
    It's possible. But we need devs to port it over. Maybe someone could help with it on their spare time?
    02-05-12 08:05 PM
    It's possible. But we need devs to port it over. Maybe someone could help with it on their spare time?
    Unfortunately, this idea has been mentioned many times, and I myself have checked the compatibility and can confirm that the Skype app for Android will not run on the PlayBook Android player properly, as it is not fully compatible. It sucks, but it's true.
    02-05-12 08:53 PM
    Well it seems you still can't get a decent or professional answer/response from Skype management no matter what their direction is. Pretty poor not to provide some formal kind of response given the campaign effort.
    02-08-12 02:00 PM
    Well it seems you still can't get a decent or professional answer/response from Skype management no matter what their direction is. Pretty poor not to provide some formal kind of response given the campaign effort.
    Yeah, no response yet? I would call this a campaign a failure until we get a formal response from Skype. Grrrrrrrrr
    jfmanzo likes this.
    02-08-12 07:46 PM
    As Skype continues to offer nothing but silence and ignorance towards BlackBerry I think it's time to take them on by telephone. This will cost them 1000's of lost manhours. Maybe then the message will get through.

Phone numbers please ....
    02-11-12 07:38 AM
    Skype is deeply integrated into webOS and Maemo/Meego, so with a little help of Skype it should be possible for RIM to integrate it themselves.
    that was before microsoft purchased skype that is why.
    02-11-12 02:34 PM
    As Skype continues to offer nothing but silence and ignorance towards BlackBerry I think it's time to take them on by telephone. This will cost them 1000's of lost manhours. Maybe then the message will get through.

VERY good idea.
    bs342 likes this.
    02-11-12 03:42 PM

Let's first see if it shows up in os2.
    02-12-12 09:07 AM
    2000 emails is NOTHING lol, there should be 200 000 emails!
    02-19-12 08:13 AM
    I've read a few pages of this thread and can't help but think, what about Google Talk?
    I know absolutely nothing about any of this, but it seems as if Droid & BB are gonna play nice together, google talk would be an excellent alternative.
    craigs likes this.
    02-19-12 08:39 AM
    2000 emails is NOTHING lol, there should be 200 000 emails!
    I Agree... 2,000 emails is nothing... I was expecting a lot more...
    02-19-12 03:39 PM
137 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD