so if any of you have tried using any of the freestyle drawing/sketching/note apps, you know it is kind of impossible to draw a straight line.

my question is - is this a limitation of the touch screen technology? or is this something that can be improved with software?

i know a couple of apps for iPad that render the writing into a more legible, readable script. hopefully well see some apps that do just that.
    05-04-11 06:58 PM
    i've had that same exact problem with my playbook, no lines render as straight and i have yet to find any other sketching or drawing app that corrects that issue..
    05-18-11 05:15 PM
    its a mixture of tech and human, from a tech perspective you are drawing pixels, so its very easy to go wrong, from a human perspective, even drawing a straight line on a A4 graphics pad with a pen is near on impossible
    05-18-11 05:28 PM
    People seem to love playing with the freestyle drawing/sketching app I have on my PlayBook and who am I to tell them there no 3, but I have noticed they get better over time so I think it's the persons drawing, I'm hopeing that someone will make an even better one when then NDK comes out , or I might, maybe, gotta lot to do so probs not, well the idea was good while it lasted
    05-18-11 05:42 PM
    its a mixture of tech and human, from a tech perspective you are drawing pixels, so its very easy to go wrong, from a human perspective, even drawing a straight line on a A4 graphics pad with a pen is near on impossible
    absolutely..however, the miracle exists. i'd love to be able to draw lines on my playbook without producing staircases lol
    05-18-11 05:46 PM
    We need something like Notes Plus for iPad. It lets you draw a shape and it detects and turns it into a real shape. Very cool app.. One of the few I've seen that actually gives me iPad envy with my PB..

Check it out at Notes Plus. If a developer created something like that I would easily pay $10 or more for it..
    05-18-11 07:28 PM
    The closest you'll get right now is skit from what i've seen.
    05-18-11 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD