Hi All,

Were here again with a brand new update for Sketch W Friends!! So heres whats new in v4:

1) Theme Rooms: Weve added 6 themed rooms:

Around the World Go on a journey to places far and wide!
    Foodie- Its all about food! Yum Yum
    Showtime All your favorite movies and TV shows!
    Toontastic Have fun sketching cartoon and animation characters!
    Brand IQ Pepsi, Nike and much more!
    The Jungle- The Animal Kingdom awaits you!

2) Stroke Rooms: Draw the given word with just 1, 3 or 5 strokes without lifting your finger! This feature is sure to make things a little more challenging for all of you

3) Challenge your Facebook friends to a mini game of Sketch W Friends by posting your drawing on Facebook.

4) Finding it a tad difficult to sketch your word? Go ahead and skip your turn!

5) Plenty of new words added to the wordlist.

We hope all of you will have a blast playing in the Theme and Stroke rooms! Get this update now and let us know what you think Email us at bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com.
    07-17-12 04:34 AM
    I'm on the VERGE of buying this game. I've had my eye on it for a while. I've tried the free version, and I want it all. I've read most of the threads on the game. The new features look pretty damn cool, and innovative. The question you must know is coming, that I haven't found an answer to in the threads, but which I know must have been asked of you an XMillion amount of times... why does it not have a turn based mode a la Draw Something?

Is it because the idea is copyrighted?

Is it because it might empty out the game rooms?

Is it for something so simple that I'll feel like a silly for asking?
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 09-06-12 at 10:52 AM.
    09-06-12 10:27 AM
    Just bumping this thread to see if any more focus is being put on the game since July, and to see if any thought is being put into a DrawSomething style mode of play.
    11-20-12 09:49 AM
    I don't understand - I bought this the other day to play against an iPad and it's turn based? Well we took it in turns to draw our own pictures while the other person guessed anyway.
    11-20-12 11:49 AM
    I don't understand - I bought this the other day to play against an iPad and it's turn based? Well we took it in turns to draw our own pictures while the other person guessed anyway.
    Yeah, you play in rounds, but it's real time. And I'm not saying that's bad. By turn based though, like I said, I mean like DrawSomething. Or like WordswFriends. You can play against a bunch of different people, but one person plays, then whenever ready, the other person plays. You don't have to be actively playing while the others are playing.
    11-20-12 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD