Does anyone know if there is a sketch pad that allows you to save files to the playbook if need be?

Also wondering if there is an app for displaying Protein Data Bank files?

A rudimentary search of the appworld didn't turn up anything but I didn't have long to dig through it.
    04-24-11 01:48 AM
    Now that would be Very Cool I have to say! The ability to view PDB Files would be amazing. I would add to that the desire to view the two most common chemistry sketch file formats. ChemDraw and Isis/SymyxDraw. But then again, I would really like to see an Electronic notebook app as well. I think the playbook would be awesome in a lab.
    04-24-11 08:47 AM
    Once (or if) the PB browser enables java applets we'll be able to view those pdb files using the jmol viewer. I would love to see that!
    04-24-11 07:30 PM
    I hope they make that happen! I still wouldn't mind having an app to search and sort the files on the playbook itself so it is not restricted by the internet. I would be nice to have an understanding of programming so I could make all the apps I needed. The molecules app on the ipad worked pretty wel for this. There were a couple databases it appeared to have access too and it saved the files and displayed them pretty well.
    04-25-11 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD