I bought my Playbook a little over a month ago. I've been reading through the topics in this sub forum and I am amazed at the time,effort and dedication some of you App Developers put into this platform. Some I've noticed that go above and beyond include the developers of Book Reader, Files and Folders and Geereader and I'm sure there are many more. I would just like to say how much I personally, and I'm sure many other Playbook owners appreciate the work that you do toimprove the functionality and overall usefulness of our chosen tablet in what can only be described (at least at present) as a limited market.
    02-04-12 08:09 AM
    Agreed.

Let's hope there will be more to come>
    02-04-12 08:28 AM
    Yes I agree. Thank you developers for making our PlayBook fun(ner)!
    Alec Saunders VP of Developer Relations (for RIM) is saying that there are A LOT of new applications coming and we are going to enjoy O.S 2.0!
    02-04-12 09:03 AM
    If I only I had more time outside of work to work on apps.
    02-04-12 10:18 AM
    You're welcome ;-)
    02-04-12 11:56 AM
    thanks very much developers. God bless!
    02-04-12 12:38 PM
    Not sure if you use mine, but your most welcome
    02-04-12 01:25 PM
    Kermed, I have not used your app as yet. But as a developer who has not developed apps for Playbook but also taken the time to address users concerns and to assist users with their problems here on these forums I most certainly meant to include you and many more besides. Thanks very much, keep up the good work.
    KermEd likes this.
    02-04-12 01:43 PM
    I agree thanks to all the developers. I really like my Playbook and the following apps have really made it great:

Comic Book reader by Endare
    Book Reader Untangled Development

NES Emulator(FCEU)
    SNES Emulator

I don't really use the Playbook for work but find it to be great and these apps just make it better.
    marksasongko likes this.
    02-04-12 01:49 PM
    Yes, I agree.Thanks to all the developers! I look forward to even more great apps from you once OS2 is out!
    02-04-12 05:34 PM
    All except for whoever developed the fart apps, those we could have done without, and they all cost money
    Last edited by BBplaybookJS; 02-04-12 at 10:43 PM.
    02-04-12 10:40 PM
    I really enjoy the fact that people appreciate what we do. Whether you use my apps or not, it's a good feeling.
    02-05-12 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD